4.3 5 0 36 36 Boost your bounce and whip your curls into shape with göt2b® kinkier® gloss ‘n define® CURLING MOUSSE. This weightless CURLING MOUSSE helps define your locks and control unruly frizz. Take charge of your wild wave and flaunt silky smoother spirals with endless definition and shine.

2019-07-28
Great styling
tried this mousse but found it very heavy for my hair. Have been looking for a mousse that is not so heavy as I have fine hair.
2018-09-07
Boucles superbes
J'utilise cette mousse pour les boucles quand ma coiffeuse me fait une permanente. Avec l'aide de mon diffuseur, cette mousse garde mes boucles bien définies, souples et elles durent longtemps. De plus, ce produit sent très bon.
2018-07-31
I tried this product with a curling cream from the same company, they worked great on my curly hair (that tends to become frizzy).
2018-02-25
For me, The mousse did not really help in making my curcls more curly, However is does smell nice!
2017-12-11
Just tried this and it is my go to product now. Price is great. My curls last all day and even overnight if I sleep on my hair. Wake up in the morning still looking good. Even adds volume to my hair. Great product and definitely recommend it!
2017-12-05
This mousse is wonderful. It is remarkably light while maintaining a great curl, even with my super fine hair.
2016-10-07
this is very good for natually curly hair, unfortunately I have wavy so it didn't work for me as well. I would recommend it for someone who has curly hair.
2016-08-03
Use this product all summer long when it is impossible to flat iron my hair. Don't need a lot and really adds volume and curl. Not crunchy or gross felling.
2016-07-06
I have thin limp kinky hair...it's embarrassing. But with got 2b kinkier curling mousse I have beautiful curls.They are soft and shiny and manageable. I use all the got 2b products and this one is now added to my favourites line up !!
2016-05-11
Really love this product! Does a perfect job at defining curls or waves. really enhances the natural beauty of them!
2016-03-10
Wow I been using tthis a long time ,, love it so much ,,,,, its a great buy and cheap at Walmart,,,,,,
2015-08-21
I love this and I love most of their products!!!!They work really well on short hair.i start using the product after i lost my hair from cancer snd chemo.when it start to grow again i found the product worked well
2015-08-06
I have curly hair and if I do not use product it frizzes. I found this to be great. Makes nice curls and does not have too much alcohol no not as drying as some. Buy this the majority of the time.
2015-07-14
this stuff has never failed definitely one of my favorite hair products
2015-06-03
I have wavy hair so I often struggle with the task of straightening it every day or letting my natural wave shine. This mousse was great for days I want to have more curl and bounce. Smell was great too. Not too sticky like some other products.