4.6 5 0 91 91 Great for Glass Mirrors and Chrome Cleans Without Chemicals
Scotch Brite™ Glass Cleaning Cloth

13-12-2020
Great clean
I love this cloth! So easy and cleans so well, even on stainless steel!
27-10-2020
Surprenant
Vraiment je suis surprise de l'efficacité de ce chiffon pour nettoyer les vitres! En un tourne main les vitres et les miroirs sont propres! À essayer !
20-09-2018
Just what I needed!
I bought this on a whim. Usually I just use a rag and some spray to clean my windows. I am happy to have discovered this to add to my cleaning regime. There were no streaks when I was done and no leftover residue. Going to be recommending this to friends.
05-08-2018
This product cleans surfaces very well. I look forward to buying this again.
05-12-2017
its so easy to use just wipe the area to be cleaned and its done no mess
02-06-2017
great for cleaning stainless steel fridge.Best cloth I've used for mirrors.
03-09-2016
i would free ssample scotch brite glass cleaning cloth
02-04-2016
I have used this product and I find it works very well.it also great for polishing Crome .
07-04-2014
I have used a lot of cleaning cloths and this one is one of the good ones. I clean houses and I am always looking for a non chemical way to clean but still have the same results. This cloth does the trick.
04-01-2014
I am a paper towel queen, this product interests me very much.I have not tried this product yet would love to try it out and see how it works.
13-11-2013
love these cloths. great for cleaning mirrors and chrome.
17-09-2013
I use this to wipe on flat screen tv and pc sceens and it works great
05-09-2013
I have tried this and it works really well on cleaning the tv and computer screen.
29-08-2013
Would love to try these to see how they work.
20-08-2013
I have used this a couple of times now.. I hope it holds up for a long time! It works well.