4.6 5 0 91 91 Great for Glass Mirrors and Chrome Cleans Without Chemicals
Scotch Brite™ Glass Cleaning Cloth

14-08-2013
Love this thing! Works like a charm every time! Love that it is chemical free, and doesn`t ruin windows or mirrors. Definitely a product worth buying!
11-08-2013
I USE ALL THE SCOTCH BRITE PRODUCT AND THEY ALL ARE GREAT, THEY WORK GREAT TO. HAVEN`T BEED DISAPPOINT BY THEM YET.
10-08-2013
je les essayer et ces tres bon je l adore
10-08-2013
These are fantastic, they can be washed and reused and scratch free.
10-08-2013
First hand, I confused it with throw away ones. This product I liked a lot, since it`s washable and reusable. No need for cleaning products, althought I still love the white vinegar/soft cloth combo still.
09-08-2013
These work great and they can be washed so they can be reused over and over again making them a money saver as well as a great cleaning product.
09-08-2013
Really easy to use and the glass is so shining when you are done.
09-08-2013
I love how these clean and don`t leave streaks!!
08-08-2013
really good product super helpful in heavy cleaning
08-08-2013
I have to say I liked this, I have alot of mirrors in my home and this was better then any glass cleaner I have tried
02-08-2013
I bought one of these a few weeks ago. Mainly for my parents to clean their glasses. Works okay, just like any other glass cleaning cloth. I wouldn`t say that it`s the best out there.
12-09-2020
I havrnt tried this product but I do have other cloths similar to this that I use. Would love to try this on the stainless steel appliances.
11-05-2019
I would love a free sample to test this product. I clean my mirrors TV screen,glass TV stand, windows slides n glass dinning table with wet clothes and sometimes paper towels but they leave some residue behind
16-08-2017
Je n'ai pas encore eu la chance de faire l'essai de ce produit mais la prochaine fois que je vais au magasin. Je vais l'essayer.
06-02-2017
No chemicals sounds fantastic! Would really like to try this to see if it cleans and works as good as it sounds.