4.6 5 0 91 91 Great for Glass Mirrors and Chrome Cleans Without Chemicals
Scotch Brite™ Glass Cleaning Cloth

15-06-2016
Really would like to try this. Without fail I always manage to leave streaks behind. Hope this helps!
10-06-2016
I had no idea these existed! I will have to watch for them. If they make a hated job easier they would be worth any money.
24-05-2016
Plz, Plz, Plz, Plz. I would love to try this product, anything that has no chemicals would be good for me that is sensitive with scents. I want to try this one so badly.
21-04-2016
I have not tried this one but I love not having to use paper. Thank you!
07-01-2016
I'm always on the lookout for a cloth that will clean without lint, streaks and the use of chemicals. I will look forward to trying this one.
31-08-2014
would love to try this I have heard good and bad reviews on this and would love to try and see for my self
16-08-2014
j'ai de la difficulté à trouver un produit qui ne laisse pas de reflet dans les miroirs et vitres... aimerait essayer
03-06-2014
Haven't tried this one but other scotch products!
06-02-2014
I have not tried this product I would love to have a chance to try it to see how well it works without having to spray your glass windows
06-02-2014
I`m curious to know if this glass cleaning cloth is worth the try. I would love to try this and it seems to clean without chemicals which would be great.
14-01-2014
I have not tried these but love the idea of no chemicals.
10-01-2014
I would love to find these and try them . All my friends have one of these great products and say they work wonders
20-12-2013
I always use paper towels,so i`m very interested in these cloth.
26-11-2013
Great product if you have kids who like to help clean
30-10-2013
would love to try them please send me sample