4.5 5 0 30 30 New Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges that won't trap food keeping things clean.
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges

14-04-2020
good
the packaging and coat are good. one sponge lasts for at least a month for me, and wash the dishes perfectly. the shape is great for the perfect gripe while washing. the micro bed design prevents trapping of food and reduces mess.i would recommend it.
21-01-2020
great sponges
Super heavy duty and don't feel gross after a few uses like other sponges. super durable; however, I change my sponges so often that i dont know if i would invest in these again based on how often i throw them out regardless of the quality
14-11-2019
Scotch Brite Sponges
sponges that I have been using for most of my life and that is because they are absolutely amazing and very useful. The double sided sponges are great for when you have stains and food that is difficult to remove but your dishes of a fragile material. The green side of the sponge which is rough is great hard to take off food. This side of the sponge maintains texture for quite a long time which means it is durable. The yellow side of the sponge is soft for when you have dishes that are fragile and get scarred easily like glass. Overall great product!
24-09-2019
Must have
We always have one in the kitchen. I love how these are double sided with one soft side and one rough side. It's a must have in the kitchen sink. It lasts a long time and works well.
05-02-2019
sponge-tastik
Usually I don't like sponges due to how they tend to quickly develop that moldy gross smelly dirty rag smell . Eww! These, however, do not! They're awesome & well worth the price
20-10-2018
Scrub up
Work well for nonstick pans. They lasted several weeks before replacing. Used the dishwasher to sterilize and keep clean.
13-10-2018
Reliable product
These Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges are wonderful, especially for my expensive pans which I wash by hand. These scrub sponges will not scratch due to their soft surface.
05-08-2018
Using for many years. These sponges don't make large volumes of foam that take long to be rinsed.
05-08-2018
These are good sponges, they are durable and clean surfaces quite well. I look forward to buying this again.
17-07-2018
this product is amazing for dishes, really grabs onto stuck on food.
12-05-2018
I like these sponges, they are super soft and clean well 👌
08-05-2018
These sponges are awesome. They clean great and last much longer than the cheap brand.
19-06-2017
These are great because you get all the scrubbing power you need but they aren't rough on the pots or plates. These are the ones I always buy.
29-05-2017
I always use Scotch-Bright Scrub Sponges to keeps my pots and pans clean and shiny they are excellent at removing grease and stuck on messes. A must have in any home.
28-04-2017
J'adoré les éponges scotch brite. Je trouve qu'elles sont pratiquesur pour nettoyer la vaisselle, les comptoirservices et même dans la salle de bain elles sont très pratiques.