Secret® Aluminum Free Deodorant Daylily

3.9 5 0 240 240 It goes on clear and dry, offers superior odor protection, and contains no aluminum, no parabens, and no dyes.
Secret® Aluminum Free Deodorant Daylily

Reviews

29-06-2022
Lovely
Love that this is aluminum free. Feels safer using it. Love the nice, light scents. Feels fresh and goes on smooth. Keeps.me well protected during the day. Would recommend this.
21-06-2022
Dry and smelling good for the summer!
First thing I noticed about my Secret Aluminum Free Deodorant, Daylily is the fresh wonderful smell. I have been using the original Secret for years but then I stopped. I am happy to be able to use it again with their brand new formula. I love that it gives you 48 hours of protection and with this heat we are currently having that is very important. I am a fan of the product as it is a cruelty free item which I am very much a supporter of. I have sensitive skin so this product meets my need by being paraben and aluminum free. Being dermatologist recommended is also a big plus for me. I will go back to using Secret products again.
27-05-2022
Nice fragrance
Good product nice fragrance it doesn’t stain your clothes, it would be nice that dry more faster. What I love the most is the light fragrance, is not super strong is very mild.
19-05-2022
Excellent product
It really works in every condition, even when you work hard in the gym, and aluminum free, that is a very important for me.
17-05-2022
good product
does the job. if you did use the old one with aluminum before you will notice sweating a bit more. But it worth it.
29-03-2022
ALL YOU NEED
Goes on easily and performs as expected. Simple, clean, efficient. All you need.
24-02-2022
Déodorant Secret sans aluminium sans colorant et clair
Je me suis procuré ce déodorant car au départ je ne voulais pas de trace blanche sous mes aisselles , l'odeur est sublime . Oui la formule anti odeur a bien fonctionné . Je le recommanderai à toute les femmes qui veulent se sentir protégé de la transpiration sans laisser de traces dans leurs vêtements . J'ai tellement aimé celui ci que j'ai acheté un autre déodorant Secret avec un parfum différent .
21-02-2022
I used this product
I was diagnosed with cancer two years ago and I wanted to try a product that does not have aluminum. I started using this product and I was very impressed, this product is very effective and it works. I am cancer free and still using this product and really like it.
24-11-2021
Good
This is deodrant and so it won't stop sweating.but still its a great product and smells calm.I use it daily.
22-10-2021
Correcte
C'est un déodorant comme les autres il n'est pas plus ,ou moin efficace qu'un autre déodorant ordinaire.
16-10-2021
Finally
Finally a deodorant that isnt combined with an antiperspirant, doesnt have aluminium , and other icky stuff AND actually works! Lovely light scent, works well in hot weather too!
15-09-2021
Désodorisant sans aluminium Secret
C’est le premier déodorant sans aluminium que j’essaie et qui me satisfait pleinement! Il a une bonne et douce odeur et il ne me fait pas développer de mauvaises odeurs corporelles.
07-09-2021
Ne recommande pas pour gens actifs
J'étais à la recherche d'un déodorant sans aluminium qui empêcherait les odeurs. Étant très active, ce déodorant ne couvre pas les odeurs, je dois en remettre plusieurs fois par jour... Je ne recommanderais pas le produits pour des gens actifs ou qui ont tendance à sentir plus..
03-09-2021
Good one
I had problems to find a good one without aluminium and good on my sensitive skin. This one is perfect for every day use and is effective.
15-08-2021
Pas pour moi
Je suis très active et ce produit ne contrôle pas assez les odeurs pour ma part.. je dois en remettre plusieurs fois par jour comparer les antisudorifiques. À essayer pour voir si ça vous convie t

Testers' gallery

Q & A

Have a question about this product? Ask or answer below, and help each other buy better.

Loading...

Similar products