4.3 5 0 113 113 It goes on clear and dry, offers superior odor protection, and contains no aluminum, no parabens, and no dyes.

2019-08-19
Not a good product
I received this product to try and review, i did not like this product as it did not last long and left a residue on my clothes. Had to reapply up to 3 times a day, Threw it out not even 1/2 way finished,
2019-08-08
deodo
jai aime mais sans plus équivalent a mon deodo habituel et il coûte plus cher que ma marque habituel
2019-08-07
Jai plus où moins aimé
Je n'ai pas très aimé. J'aime mieux ma marque habituelle, il est efficace mais sans plus. Et l'odeur je ne l'aime pas vraiment.
2019-08-03
Overall nice q
Leaves a bit of residue on my clothes but smell control and product effectiveness is on point
2019-08-03
Très bon produit
Le déodorant est tout à fait excellent. Ma fille a aussi essayé ce produit et elle aussi a l'a trouvé très efficace. L'odeur est pas trop forte et il est très efficace très longtemps.
2019-08-02
Deodorant
Goes on very nicely and holds up all day protection!
2019-08-02
Fresh
I have used this once. It is not my regular choice but was not disappointed. I would use it again but not on really hot days. I don't perspire lots but on a super jot day I want a bit more protection. Would recommend for regular use
Efficacité
Un produit très efficace, en pleine chaleur je l ai testé amplement.....
Aluminum free deodorant
Not my favourite all natural deodorant but not the worst either. I’ve been trying it out for a few weeks now, it’s fine if ur staying home but if ur doing any sports or going to the gym I definitely wouldn’t recommend.
Highly Recommended
Sweat gland problems under arms. Very few deodorants work, this one was great.
2019-07-28
Works wonders
I absolutely love how well this product works...recommmend 100%
2019-07-28
Good for people with allergies
I easily get allergy symptoms with deodorants but I'm totally fine with this one.
2019-07-25
Great over all
Love the scent.also I can not tolerate any allumium.so it's hard to find a product that I like and works.will purchase this product again and will recommend it !!!!
2019-07-24
Deodorant
It goes on smooth, has a nice scent and I don't have to worry about having a metallic reaction on my skin.
2019-07-19
i loved this product
n est pas irritant,ne fait pas de petit bouton sous les aisselles, je l utilise meme sous mes pieds, et mes souliers ne sentent plus mauvais. it is not irritating, does not make a little pimple under the armpits, I use it even under my feet, and my shoes do not smell any worse.