3.9 5 0 198 198 It goes on clear and dry, offers superior odor protection, and contains no aluminum, no parabens, and no dyes.
Secret® Aluminum Free Deodorant Daylily

22-01-2021
Ok
I like the ideal it’s aluminum free but it wasn’t strong enough to stop odour.
17-01-2021
Would recommend
Very nice scent, long lasting and love the feel after shaving, no burning sensation
26-12-2020
Very good.
I like this deodorant. It smells good and it feels good when you put it on.
14-12-2020
Nice
I was sceptical at first as I am not a fan of scented deodorant but this was bearable. Worked thru a hard workout without any issues. Will definately buy again.
08-12-2020
Smells great!
This is a pretty good aluminum free deodorant. I’ve tried them all. This one goes on nicely, smells good and keeps you protected for a fair amount of time. Unfortunately my only complaint, and why I give only 4/5 ⭐️, is that it doesn’t last all day especially if you exert yourself or are super hot. Having to reapply during the day is not good. Overall it’s got more positives than negative that’s for sure. After I tried this one I bought the other Secret Aluminum-free varieties. I think I will continue to use it and just have one in my purse in case I get hot or exert myself too much.
04-12-2020
super protection
C'est mon désodorisant de tous les jours je préfère la formule gel au parfum de bébé. Bonne protection toute la journée
03-12-2020
Wish it lasted longer
I tried this product hoping to move away from deodorants with aluminum. It worked great for the first half of the day but I found I had to reapply halfway through the day. It smells great, but just doesn’t work the way I want it to.
26-11-2020
Not a huge fan
I tried this product but did not like it very much. It didn't last very long. I did like the smell however but I wouldn't buy this product again. It only lasted maybe an hour or two for me.
13-11-2020
Bonne protection!
J'aime bien ce déodorant il offre une bonne protection et ne laisse pas de tache. Il dégage aussi une douce odeur!
11-11-2020
Smells delish
I absolutely love this product I was never a fan of gel deodorant because I find take long time to dry but this kind Dodd t do that and it dried clear and protected me all day I love this product
10-11-2020
Could be better
Product goes on nicely and has a nice scent. It does not last throughout the day, I had to reapply several times and found myself very self conscious. It’s ok for around the house, but won’t use it if I’m working or going out.
08-11-2020
Great product!
I know it costs a bit more than the average deoderant anti persperent I think its worth it no white marks, Holds up well with a active life style and aluminum free is better for your skin cells over time. I appreciate secret making this product.
Wow really works well!
Great protection. Especially gentle on my pits! I have to fight my husband for it.
Easy on
Easy to apply but takes a few minutes before you can put clothes on. Like that it is aluminium free. Kept me dry.
Nice product
It’s nice refreshing product. I like it because it’s aluminium free product and it is worth to try.