4.2 5 0 10 10 Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid is formulated with skin-soothing conditioners to minimize irritation and soothe dry, tender underarm skin, while its Night Treatment scent will soothe you with the aroma of lavender all day long.

2019-07-30
Not as great
Well I thought for the price that this product would be a miracle worker. I find it the same as regular priced items.
2019-07-29
Loved it
I love the scent and the strength that is long lasting. Absolutely must have purchase!
2019-07-25
Love it!
Works amazing and smells wonderful! Even after I woke up I was still smelling it! Great product and now is my everyday deodorant !!
2019-07-18
Average
Not the strongest anti-persperent I've tried. Others work better at stopping sweat.
2019-07-11
Great Stuff !!!
I absolutely couldn’t live without this deodorant! Tried everything else on the market and nothing works as well ! I feel completely comfortable out in public now ! No more body odour ever !
2019-07-09
REALLY WORKS
ITS REALLY GOOD STUFF, BEEN REALLY HAPPY WITH IT, DOES HAVE THE EXTRA STRENGTH, SMELLS GOOD AS WELL
2019-07-04
Love it!
Absolutely no sweating when wearing Secret Clinical strength deodorant. On the most humid days, there is no sweat and no stains.
Sleepytime
No sweating and no BO at night. The kavendery smeokt sends me off too sleep with no issues
2019-07-03
Good
I love the product, it smell good and truly works but it is very hard to wash off
2019-07-03
Controls sweat and odour.
While the product does what it should, it leaves an incredibly thick film that is hard to wash off.