4.4 5 0 32 32 The Secret Freshie is a small, discreet, portable antiperspirant and deodorant designed specifically for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Secret Freshies Indivisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant

21-10-2020
Handy Dandy little thing
I've always kept the miniature size deodorant in my purse 'just in case'. When I came across this, the packaging grabbed my attention immediately. I had to have it. I really didn't expect the product to be anything out of the norm.... But this little ball sure packs a punch. It applies silky smooth no clumps, and has a mild very pleasant fragrance. Bonus points for how much less space it takes up in my handbag. I have since gone on to purchase a half dozen more. I don't ever want to be caught without one of these again!
19-10-2020
So usefull!!
This is great easy to cary arround in your purse bag in the car anywhere really amazing to take on vacations i love this!
15-10-2020
So cool.
I bought this for my teenage daughter, and she loves it! It smells great and works! She keeps it in her school bag!
23-01-2020
Weird application
It does keep you from smelling bad, but it applies so odd and weird. Not the actual product but holding a round ball and using it feels all super weird and I just don’t like it
12-09-2019
Cool Product
This is a really cool product. It reminded me of the circle lip balm. I carry it in my purse and a back up in my car. It really is a cute "maybe" product that is great for a potential emergency. It smells amazing.
05-08-2019
A secret antiperspirant chapstick!!
Good for a backup in your bag. Nice to have extra. Gets on your fingers during application. Round shape
08-05-2019
Secret underarm ball
I like it. It does work but for me the most important thing about was I can discretely carry it in my purse! If I need a 'freshen' up, it very quick and convinence
02-05-2019
Discreet
Perfect size for the purse. Scents are great, nice to have backup if needed.
11-04-2019
Convenient, but awkward to apply.
I keep one of these in my purse, and it has saved me from being a stinky mess on a couple of occasions. However, I find it challenging to apply without getting some on my hands. Great scents available and reasonable price. Would buy again, just would not use every day. 🙃
29-03-2019
Fresh on the go
This is the best idea ever! Small enough to fit in a purse but strong enough to keep a busy mom fresh on the go! Love this!
26-03-2019
So cute! So discrete!
I saw this product in the store when looking for deodorant for a trip I was going on. I was going to purchase a travel sized deodorant but didn't care for the price due to the size of product. I continued to make my way through the aisle and spotted this! At first, I thought it was a lip gloss from the shape of it, but looked closer and saw it was deodorant! The unique and discrete packaging is what sold me. You can take it anywhere with you, it looks cute and it won't be noticeable. I like the scent of the product and will be buying it again for any upcoming trips I have.
07-03-2019
Great for on the go
Not only does this work fantastic but it has a pleasant scent and great for throwing in your purse for emergency situations. Love it!
12-12-2018
Perfect for a busy nurse and student
Graduate school and working overnight on-call or a six am shift I sometimes forget to put on deodorant. Life happens! This little gem is tucked into my work bag. It’s a perfect size and smells absolutely divine. Worth a buy from anyone on the go including gym bags, diaper bags, school back packs.
22-11-2018
good
Love how it fits in purse. Nice shape as well. Wish the scent was softer.
17-10-2018
Amazing Product
I purchased this product, I am the kind of person that is attracted to different kinds of packaging. I am so happy this time that I grabbed it, I absolutely Love 💕 the way this antiperspirant went on and love the scent, the shape is so cool and modern. This is my new go to Antiperspirant/Deodorant. Love ❤️ Love ❤️ Love ❤️