4.2 5 0 223 223 Secret Outlast, with Xtend technology, gives you 48-hour odour protection that never stops.
Secret Outlast Clear Gel Women’s Antiperspirant/Deodorant

01-06-2020
Dry and Stainfree
I prefer gel to the solids. Smells great and gets the job done.
18-03-2020
No sweat
This Secret outlast works great; greatly reduces sweat even after a workout. I like that it goes on very smoothly (no tugging), it's clear and won't smudge on your clothes. Variety of scents make it an awesome choice.
18-02-2020
Great product!
I love this deodorant! It doesn't smell very strong and it lasts a very long time. I also love that it doesn't leave any residue or stain on my dark clothes! Would definitely recommend!
23-01-2020
Daily wear!
I use this daily ! It works great and does what it’s suppose to do and it smells good!
04-01-2020
Best
This is best deodorant on the market. I have sensitive skin and it never has bothered me. Light and not sticky
15-12-2019
Love love love it!
It’s long lasting, doesn’t have an obvious deodorant scent and it’s clear! What more could you want?
10-12-2019
Secret deodorant
I have sensitive skin and I have used this deodorant for many years. It does not irritate my skin at all and it has a great scent. It is inexpensive as well and good value for the price
05-12-2019
To “wet”
When I put this on it felt to wet and took a long time to dry.
15-11-2019
Best one out there!
This is one of my favorite deodorants out there. There's no white residue left like the normal ones. And I always get that right on the collar of my shirt every time. I use this one and their scented ones. Always work great.
12-11-2019
Je le recommande
J'ai eu la chance de le tester & je l'adore. Il est définitivement le nouveau déodorant que je vais utilisé dans l'avenir.
16-10-2019
Long lasting but has residue
Several years ago I switched to a gel based deodorant because I wanted to have a product that wasn't visible if I wore sleeveless clothing. I found Secret to be the best brand for me and it lasted all day. I did notice that if I had a bit too much on or if I didn't let it dry completely that it would flake and crack under my arms and leave a slight residue.
03-10-2019
Only Deodorant I use
This is the only deodorant I use. I used to be able to use any kind, and then randomly developed an allergy. This is the only deodorant that doesn't make me itchy. It lasts a long time, and it smells great! I've been using it for a few years now.
01-10-2019
Secret anti perspirant
I tried this product and it didn't do much for me. I use another anti perspirant now.
30-09-2019
C'est bien!
Le produit sent bon et fait son travail. Mais quand on l'ouvre, on doit tourner plusieurs fois avant que le produit sorte ce qui fait en sorte que le flacon est rendu à moitié vide.
12-09-2019
Great Results
I do not trust my armpit sto just anyone. With Secret I do not doubt that it will keep me dry and smelling great throughout the day. It does not wipe onto my clothes and even after a long day - I am still fresh.