4.2 5 0 230 230 Secret Outlast, with Xtend technology, gives you 48-hour odour protection that never stops.
Secret Outlast Clear Gel Women’s Antiperspirant/Deodorant

16-10-2020
works great and keeps me dry all.day.long!
no residue, leaves me dry all day with no worries about losing its strength!
16-10-2020
I like this clear gel antiperspirant as compared to the powdered white gooey antiperspirants because they leave marks on my shirts all the times. I use it daily and it is very effective in masking the BO even after my workouts.
15-10-2020
Highly recommended, in my top list
I use this product all the time, it goes on clear, it helps with sweating for a few hours. This one doesn’t get clumpy and it isn’t streaky on dark clothes. Love the screw ups with the little holes in the top instead of a white chunk. I recommend this product to anyone, it’s worth it for sure.
26-08-2020
Not for excessive sweaters
If you are an excessive sweater like me, I wouldn't recommend this. I still sweat through this after about an hour of application. The scent is great and I love the texture. If you don't sweat too much, this is great for you.
13-08-2020
Love this
I love that it’s a gel rather than pressing powder. You don’t get all the clumpy bits on your shirts or armpits, and it really does keep you smelling fresh all day long.
30-07-2020
Pas de traces
Cet antisudorifique contrôle les odeurs de transpiration pendant plusieurs heures et puisqu'il est en gel, il ne laisse pas de traces sur mes chandails noirs. J'ai aussi trouvé des parfums qui me plaisent parmi leurs choix.
12-06-2020
Le meilleur
Je préfère le gel. Ne tache pas. Dure toute la journée. L’odeur est parfaite!
01-06-2020
Dry and Stainfree
I prefer gel to the solids. Smells great and gets the job done.
18-03-2020
No sweat
This Secret outlast works great; greatly reduces sweat even after a workout. I like that it goes on very smoothly (no tugging), it's clear and won't smudge on your clothes. Variety of scents make it an awesome choice.
18-02-2020
Great product!
I love this deodorant! It doesn't smell very strong and it lasts a very long time. I also love that it doesn't leave any residue or stain on my dark clothes! Would definitely recommend!
23-01-2020
Daily wear!
I use this daily ! It works great and does what it’s suppose to do and it smells good!
04-01-2020
Best
This is best deodorant on the market. I have sensitive skin and it never has bothered me. Light and not sticky
15-12-2019
Love love love it!
It’s long lasting, doesn’t have an obvious deodorant scent and it’s clear! What more could you want?
10-12-2019
Secret deodorant
I have sensitive skin and I have used this deodorant for many years. It does not irritate my skin at all and it has a great scent. It is inexpensive as well and good value for the price
05-12-2019
To “wet”
When I put this on it felt to wet and took a long time to dry.