4.4 5 0 83 83 48 hr odour protection. 45g.

2019-09-04
great for freshness
I have used so many different types of products and this is a great go to. It leaves me feeling fresh and doesn't not leave white marks on my clothes.
2019-09-03
My daily go-to deodorant
This deodorant is my daily go-to deodorant that actually works! I work in a fast paced fast food restaurant and need something that will outlast my day with all of the running around and sweating that I do, and this holds up to my needs unlike any other deodorant that I've tried. If you want something you won't have to worry about all day, I highly recommend this!
2019-03-29
EXCELLENT
Excellent product and smells GREAT! I noticed because I sweat a bit more than others I went to reapply and didn't have to put much more on.
2019-02-22
Powerful confidence
Easy to apply with no drying time required, this has become my favorite antiperspirant. I feel confident not only that this product won't be leaving wet stains on my clothing but it also keeps me dry during hot dinner days.
2018-11-04
so fresh and so clean
This excellent deodorant product leaves you feeling completely dry and so fresh and so clean. You couldn't ask for a better deal to product it has a refreshing fragrance line and no etching or scratching feeling Just Pure goodness I would definitely recommend this product to my closest friends and family.
2018-08-26
Works well
This product works very well, i have not complained and it stays on good,
2018-08-06
This does not leave pit stains and it lasts long. I would highly recommend this.
2018-05-26
Not for sensitive skin! Secret Outlast Antiperspirant/deodorant made my skin itch so badly it was insane. Mind you, it works really well, I don't think I perspired for 3 days after washing it off. If you don't have sensitive skin, this could be for you!
2018-02-07
Delicate scent, strong protection, reasonably priced. No residue, too!
2018-02-02
I put this to the test. Was renovating around the house over a weekend and didn't shower for 2 days. I was still feeling protected and not sweaty. I think I will be buying Secret Outlast more often.
2018-01-28
I like this product very much. I had to use the clinical strength versions of antiperspirants because anything less was ineffective for me but I was very surprised to find that Secret Outlast Xtend Antiperspirant is as effective for me as the clinical strength stuff. This is the product I use every time now because it works well and doesn't cost a fortune.
2018-01-23
my current favourite deodorant. it smells light but helps you smell awesome!!
2017-12-18
This is truly invisible and lasts. I have always had to reapply during the day as other products effectiveness would wear off, not with this one though.
2017-12-01
It is a good product but I find that the container does not last long. It glides on nicely but wish there was more in the container.
2017-11-27
This is my favorite deoderant brand I would reccomend this product to anyone as it comes in all kinds of differnt scents. It doesn't leave no white marks and it lasts for hours.