4.4 5 0 84 84 48 hr odour protection. 45g.

24-09-2019
Just okay and smells strong
I used this for a while but I still sweat through it. I also wasn't the biggest fan of the scent. The good thing with this is that it didn't leave any stains. I wouldn't recommend this if you are a heavy sweater.
04-09-2019
great for freshness
I have used so many different types of products and this is a great go to. It leaves me feeling fresh and doesn't not leave white marks on my clothes.
03-09-2019
My daily go-to deodorant
This deodorant is my daily go-to deodorant that actually works! I work in a fast paced fast food restaurant and need something that will outlast my day with all of the running around and sweating that I do, and this holds up to my needs unlike any other deodorant that I've tried. If you want something you won't have to worry about all day, I highly recommend this!
29-03-2019
EXCELLENT
Excellent product and smells GREAT! I noticed because I sweat a bit more than others I went to reapply and didn't have to put much more on.
22-02-2019
Powerful confidence
Easy to apply with no drying time required, this has become my favorite antiperspirant. I feel confident not only that this product won't be leaving wet stains on my clothing but it also keeps me dry during hot dinner days.
04-11-2018
so fresh and so clean
This excellent deodorant product leaves you feeling completely dry and so fresh and so clean. You couldn't ask for a better deal to product it has a refreshing fragrance line and no etching or scratching feeling Just Pure goodness I would definitely recommend this product to my closest friends and family.
26-08-2018
Works well
This product works very well, i have not complained and it stays on good,
06-08-2018
This does not leave pit stains and it lasts long. I would highly recommend this.
26-05-2018
Not for sensitive skin! Secret Outlast Antiperspirant/deodorant made my skin itch so badly it was insane. Mind you, it works really well, I don't think I perspired for 3 days after washing it off. If you don't have sensitive skin, this could be for you!
07-02-2018
Delicate scent, strong protection, reasonably priced. No residue, too!
02-02-2018
I put this to the test. Was renovating around the house over a weekend and didn't shower for 2 days. I was still feeling protected and not sweaty. I think I will be buying Secret Outlast more often.
28-01-2018
I like this product very much. I had to use the clinical strength versions of antiperspirants because anything less was ineffective for me but I was very surprised to find that Secret Outlast Xtend Antiperspirant is as effective for me as the clinical strength stuff. This is the product I use every time now because it works well and doesn't cost a fortune.
23-01-2018
my current favourite deodorant. it smells light but helps you smell awesome!!
18-12-2017
This is truly invisible and lasts. I have always had to reapply during the day as other products effectiveness would wear off, not with this one though.
01-12-2017
It is a good product but I find that the container does not last long. It glides on nicely but wish there was more in the container.