4.1 5 0 304 304 Zesty Ranch No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws™

04-05-2020
So Good
I found these at my local grocery store a few months ago and I wanted a healthier snack option so I bought them. I was not disappointed. I always get the Ranch flavor because I find they have a fresh flavor and taste so good. These have now become a staple in my home and a weekly purchase.
25-02-2020
Crunchy veggie snack
Veggie straws are nice snack to have with the family. I like that they incorporate veggies and are gluten free. Plus, they taste great. It would be neat to see additional flavors. Overall, they are a product I will definitely buy again.
21-02-2020
nah
nope, not for me. They are dry, bland and tasteless. There is no distinction from one flavour "straw" to the next. The only saving grace is the ADDED flavour. … I had high hopes for this product, figuring that the veggies would make a great healthy snack. But the texture is very off-putting. I am not sure even what to compare them to. ….. Not even on sale would I waste my money on this product. …. The term below from one tester of "Styrofoam" is very accurate.
15-02-2020
Like delicious styrofoam
I love these in all of their flavours, although I think the ranch and the rosemary are the best. They are super weird, like crunching sticks of crisp styrofoam, but the flavour is good and they are so low in calories that they're a much better option for binge snacking than regular chips.
25-01-2020
Amazing!
I love these as a snack. Especially with dip. They are so tasty and I could eat the whole bag during a movie lol. My little sisters even prefer these over chips. I buy these quite often.
17-01-2020
Addictive crunch
These have an addictive crunch to them so it's easy to eat A LOT of them in one sitting. The flavour is a little... unidentifiable and I suppose "veggie" although the flavour is not where these shine. I'm honestly a little on the fence about these, because although I enjoy eating them, it's not because they're delicious. I'm not sure if they actually are much healthier than chips, but they are unique.
12-01-2020
Love these
These are so good, they don't taste like veggies at all. They super light and crunchy. And best part is they're not bad for you! :)
10-12-2019
Healthier alternative of chips
I have tried this product and the taste is so yummy I couldn't stop eating hhhh.. it's not too salty and it felt light on my stomach. I Totally recommend it
23-09-2019
So light
They taste great. It’s a perfect snack, light and tasty. Eveyone in my household love these from kids to adults!
10-09-2019
Veggie sticks
Wasn't really sure on the taste of these, not a big fan 🙁 but for a healthier snack it's not too bad 😁
05-09-2019
veggielicious
My kids and myself love these, they are a daily staple in our house, not a lot of nutrition but works great as an alternative to other chips
04-09-2019
Interesting snack
Crunchy. Tasty. They are a bit too salty. They cost a little more than regular chips but not much. I wouldn't consider them a healthy choice, they are probably no better or worse than regular chips. Easy to find in just about any grocery store
10-08-2019
Ilove these chips, theyrre so god and have a really yummy taste to them and theyre really addicting
31-07-2019
Not what I was expecting.
The product it self is ok, but not far enough different from regular snacking foods for me. I was looking and hoping for something more like a dehydrated veggie stick. These reminded me of a cheesy stick. I think the packaging mislead me, and for that reason I was disappointed with my snacking experience with this product.
25-07-2019
Watch for milk with ranch flavour
We enjoy the regular veggie straws but stay clear of the zesty ranch flavoured ones for our family. They have powder on them for flavour that has milk powder in it. So as an allergen aware family we were caught with this one time.