4.1 5 0 307 307 Zesty Ranch No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws™

19-09-2020
YUM
These are a favourite in my household. They are a healthy salty snack that provide a little hint of veggie flavour. I like the portion size keeps snacking in control.
27-07-2020
I don't know what it is about these but they are just so good! They help when I am craving potato chips, I used to eat regular chips a lot and kept breaking out but with these I can eat them and not feel bad about eating them or break out, Plus I find the flavor of these better and you don't get that gross oily taste or mess all over your hands as you would with regular chips. I would recommend these to anyone even my little sister loves them too! They are great for snacks and lunches. You can even get them in small portioned bags to make it easier. 8/10
22-06-2020
Bon
Ces croustilles sont bien meilleures pour la santé que d'autres croustilles de ce genre, mais elles sont un peu trop salées. Je recommande ces croustilles car en plus de leur goût unique, elles contiennent un faible taux de gras. Finalement. ces croustilles aux légumes ne contiennent pas d'additifs et peu de sucre.
04-05-2020
So Good
I found these at my local grocery store a few months ago and I wanted a healthier snack option so I bought them. I was not disappointed. I always get the Ranch flavor because I find they have a fresh flavor and taste so good. These have now become a staple in my home and a weekly purchase.
25-02-2020
Crunchy veggie snack
Veggie straws are nice snack to have with the family. I like that they incorporate veggies and are gluten free. Plus, they taste great. It would be neat to see additional flavors. Overall, they are a product I will definitely buy again.
21-02-2020
nah
nope, not for me. They are dry, bland and tasteless. There is no distinction from one flavour "straw" to the next. The only saving grace is the ADDED flavour. … I had high hopes for this product, figuring that the veggies would make a great healthy snack. But the texture is very off-putting. I am not sure even what to compare them to. ….. Not even on sale would I waste my money on this product. …. The term below from one tester of "Styrofoam" is very accurate.
15-02-2020
Like delicious styrofoam
I love these in all of their flavours, although I think the ranch and the rosemary are the best. They are super weird, like crunching sticks of crisp styrofoam, but the flavour is good and they are so low in calories that they're a much better option for binge snacking than regular chips.
25-01-2020
Amazing!
I love these as a snack. Especially with dip. They are so tasty and I could eat the whole bag during a movie lol. My little sisters even prefer these over chips. I buy these quite often.
17-01-2020
Addictive crunch
These have an addictive crunch to them so it's easy to eat A LOT of them in one sitting. The flavour is a little... unidentifiable and I suppose "veggie" although the flavour is not where these shine. I'm honestly a little on the fence about these, because although I enjoy eating them, it's not because they're delicious. I'm not sure if they actually are much healthier than chips, but they are unique.
12-01-2020
Love these
These are so good, they don't taste like veggies at all. They super light and crunchy. And best part is they're not bad for you! :)
10-12-2019
Healthier alternative of chips
I have tried this product and the taste is so yummy I couldn't stop eating hhhh.. it's not too salty and it felt light on my stomach. I Totally recommend it
23-09-2019
So light
They taste great. It’s a perfect snack, light and tasty. Eveyone in my household love these from kids to adults!
10-09-2019
Veggie sticks
Wasn't really sure on the taste of these, not a big fan 🙁 but for a healthier snack it's not too bad 😁
05-09-2019
veggielicious
My kids and myself love these, they are a daily staple in our house, not a lot of nutrition but works great as an alternative to other chips
04-09-2019
Interesting snack
Crunchy. Tasty. They are a bit too salty. They cost a little more than regular chips but not much. I wouldn't consider them a healthy choice, they are probably no better or worse than regular chips. Easy to find in just about any grocery store