4.6 5 0 5 5 Rock-hard surfaces like granite and stone need all the love they can get. Our premium formula safely cleans and restores food preparation surfaces and leaves all sealed natural stone and man-made surfaces with a like-new glow. Use often to prevent dullness and reduce scratching.
Seventh Generation™ Granite & Stone Cleaner

25-03-2020
Clean and Natural
Many of our friends use only Seventh Generation cleaning products around their home to keep harsh chemicals out! Especially if they have babies! It is refreshing to use and not worry about kids touching surfaces after.
14-05-2019
Great natural cleaner
I've been using this product for about 3 years on my quartz countertops. Works well, natural, non overwhelming scent. I find it can sometimes be a little streaky, you need to put some elbow grease in. Also works for my stainless steel range. .
07-08-2018
I have been using this for quite a while. It works very well.
21-04-2018
Estos productos son muy buenos eh probado este y otros y la verdad si que funcionan
04-11-2017
I feel good using something that is better for the environment and it works very well.
10-11-2015
I will be buying this product on my next shopping trip. I am positive it works great,