Shiseido - Ultra Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50

4.6 5 0 52 52 An invisible, broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen for the face and body with a protective veil that becomes even more effective in heat and water. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Shiseido - Ultra Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50

01-05-2021
Summertime must have
It's summertime again, which means the whole family is spending more time outdoors in the sun. We love Shiseido's sunblock because it applies easily and evenly on the skin, doesn't feel overly sticky and thick, and is effective. We would love it even more if it was more affordable (given our large family, we use a lot of sunblock)!
28-04-2021
Amazing but pricey…
I love this sunscreen because it’s so lightweight and doesn’t leave me oily out in the heat! It’s also nice to put below my makeup because it’s so lightweight. Only downside is that it’s very pricey for what you get, but this is to be expected from a higher end brand !
16-04-2021
Must have
This sunscreen is a staple for me in the summer time. It’s very lightweight and it doesn’t leave my face oily and gross. I wear it everyday with and without makeup and there doesn’t seem to any problem at the end of the day. Total recommend it.
13-04-2021
Love this
Love this sunscreen. It’a comfortable and near oil-free, which makes is tolerable to people who hate wearing sunscreen because it’s generally so gross. It also smells ok, which is more than I can say for most sunscreens. All in all, would buy again.
13-04-2021
Best sunblock
I tried this sunblock and the best part that it was not greasy and does not leave a lot of white cream on your face and lightweight as well The price is the only thing that i would say is challenging
10-04-2021
very good
I really like this sunscreen specially because it works really well. its spf 50 which is a huge plus for me.
08-04-2021
Excellent
The sunscreen is a really good moisturizer and sun protector. It feels smooth on skin and gets absorbed easily. It does not sweat on my skin and provides good coverage from sun rays.
08-04-2021
excellent sun screen
I so love this Shiseido sun screen product. It has a very nice texture, not too thick, and not too liquid, just right. It absorbs pretty quick and does not feel sticky at all. And it also has great moisturizing features.
30-03-2021
My go-to sunscreen!!
I absolutely love this product! it goes on clear, not oily, and really protects. If i go into the sun, without sunscreen, i will get tanned, and stay tanned for a year (not in a good way). This product will prevent me from getting dark if I apply it in the morning over my skincare. I have also tested this under the sun in Thailand!
30-03-2021
Excellent Sunscreen!
I love this sun protector lotion from Shiseido! It isn't greasy when you apply it and it doesn't leave my skin looking super white as it blends into my skin - especially the waterproof version! I highly recommend this sunscreen for both your face and whole body as it does protect for hours!
29-03-2021
love this product
Ultra Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50 An invisible, broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen for the face and body with a protective veil that becomes even more effective in heat and water. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
25-03-2021
Great sun protection
Love this sun cream. It helps a lot to keep sun marks away, and works great as a base for my foundation. A bit pricey for my taste.
23-03-2021
Great for traveling
I have tried this before when I traveled to Cuba. It is great for the face. I often break out to sunscreen products but I had no issue with this one. It's a good protection with SPF 50 and stays on even if you go into the water. A little pricey but worth it.
23-03-2021
Goes on like silk
I love this sunscreen. Is it too pricey? Yes. Does it feel luxurious and go on easy and dry to almost like a powder? Yes. It’s a good sunscreen but I think the price is too high especially for a sunscreen.
22-03-2021
Just the right stuff
I have used Shiseido products in the past so I was happy to see this Sun protection product on the shelf. I tried it for my family and loved the non-greasey feel. A little goes a long way and I am confident it will last unto next season.