Shiseido - Ultra Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50

4.6 5 0 88 88 An invisible, broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen for the face and body with a protective veil that becomes even more effective in heat and water. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Shiseido - Ultra Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50

12-09-2022
Great SPF
Has a very fluid texture, that makes it super easy to apply. Doesn’t leave a white cast, doesn’t irritate near my eyes, doesn’t have perfume and is waterproof. One of the best SPF i have tried. Highly recommend it!
11-08-2022
Refreshing and non sticky
I have medium skin tone and this product take care of my skin without clogging pores.
16-05-2022
Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection
Shiseido ultra sun protection is a bit on the pricey side but I feel that with skincare, you really get what you pay for. This has such a rich smell, goes on nice and clear with no white cast, non pore clogging, and offers spf 50 which is higher than needed but some of us are just more delicate. If you have the opportunity to try this, I one hundred percent recommend.
18-04-2022
Great quality products!
This is a great product for sensitive skin and provides broad-spectrum coverage. I love the convenience of it being in a form that reduces the mess! Give it a try!
11-03-2022
Excellente crème solaire pour les baigneurs!
C’est une excellente crème solaire pour les gens qui aime la baignade. Le produit demeure sur la peau et ne donne pas l’impression d’être un fantôme sur la plage, malgré son large spectre. J’adore cette crème. Seul petit problème son prix!
24-11-2021
Excellent Sun Protection
I enjoy being outside in the sun, but I have fair skin and need sunscreen. I tried this sun lotion and l really liked it. It does not clog pores because it is non-comedogenic. It is dermatologist approved and is good for all skin types. It has a pleasant smell of a fresh lemon scent. The only downfall is that the sun lotion has to be fully rubbed in the skin or your skin will be white.
30-10-2021
Fancy sunscreen
Used this sunscreen over the summer and it is great. It is a good quality sunscreen and this what you look for in a sunscreen that comes from a reputable brand. A bit pricey but worth it.
27-10-2021
Smells incredible
I basically purchased this only because of the scent. It is an incredible scent that I wish could come in perfume form. Nothing like it. I think it works great though and protects pretty well. Im not too sure if the ingredients are safe but it works. Its my favourite brand of sunscreen (not including the natural ones)
17-10-2021
excellent
L'écran solaire devient transparent et pénètre rapidement sans laisser de résidus sur la peau, il faut bien agiter la bouteille avant l'utilisation. La fragrance parfumée est agréable. Il résiste bien a la baignade et représente une excellente protection pour la peau mais son prix est élevé
14-10-2021
amazing
29-09-2021
Works great
This product works well and protects my face from the sun. I love that it is SPF 50 as well. I am really fair so I need a strong SPF. My only complaint about it is it kind of has that sunscreen smell but does get the job done. It doesn't break out my face either.
02-09-2021
Love love this product!
Used this product all summer long and it's the best sunscreen I purchased for my skin. It's light on the skin but will leave a whitish/purpulish color on your face. It works really great!
03-08-2021
High quality
The reason why I love this sunscreen is because it has SPF 50, and it also has added skincare ingredients. The fact that it has added benefits makes me feel like I’m really taking care of my skin.
29-07-2021
Light and easy to apply
This sunscreen is great. I love that the ingredients are gentle for face and for kids as well. It lasts for hours before needing to reapply. Have always loved Shiseido, this product is one of my favourites for the summer.
22-07-2021
Expensive sunscreen okay results.
I like most of their products. I found the sunscreen a bit thick and didn't absorb well into my skin. It left a white sheen on my skin. I would buy it again if it came in a gel, absorbed into my skin.