4 5 0 83 83 Inspired by the authentic Greek method, new Silhouette Greek 0% has twice the protein of regular yogurt at 50 calories per serving.

25-03-2013
Didn`t taste like Greek yogurt to me, and I love Greek yogurt! This was just a thinker version of what they already have...typically with Greek yogurt you have to stir it as the fruit is on the bottom, this is already stirred in...
24-03-2013
This is now the only yogurt that I buy. I appreciate the lower calorie count as well as the additional protein. Plus you can`t beat the thickness of greek yogurt. Yum!
24-03-2013
Rich and Creamy and only 50 calories per serving....wow....so good.
23-03-2013
great creamy texture, I love to use the plain when making pasta dishes.
22-03-2013
Healthy choice for your tummy. Great before bedtime.
22-03-2013
Love this yogurt just all the other varieties silhouette has. Just love yogurt in general. Two thumbs up!
22-03-2013
i tried the honey one... it was alright but i prefer the original full fat versions out there better.. this had a fake texture. i felt like it had been thickened with cornstarch or something.
22-03-2013
great greek yogurt love that it is 0% fat. and the flavours are amazing.
22-03-2013
Love this .. not like the other Greek yogurts these come in way better flavors
22-03-2013
These are so awesome and delish. Love that it`s only 50 calories as I am on a diet:D
22-03-2013
great tasting, smooth creamy consistency and low cal! Love it.
22-03-2013
I have always loved Danone Silhoutte Yogurt so now I can enjoy an even richer creamier version. I Love it.
this product has a great taste and is very creamy and it only has 50 calories
21-03-2013
I love Greek Style yogurt. It is so creamy and smooth.Perfect with fresh fruit,plain or in a smoothie.
21-03-2013
Greek yogurt has come so far in such a short time, and Silhouette has once again nailed it!