3.8 5 0 74 74 Coffee gets a tropical twist with the creamy taste of coconut!

04-12-2019
Nice alternative
I love coconut so this product comes home with me sometimes. I am a little disappointed at how quickly it curdles, a few times it is already cuddled when I purchased it, and the oil sitting on top of my coffee. It tastes Amazing though.
26-10-2019
Perfect in my coffee
I like this creamer.The taste is great.I buy the almond vanilla.
25-09-2019
Tasty!
I really enjoyed the coconut flavor in my coffee but I found it curdles easily.
13-09-2019
It was ok
I liked the overall taste of silk creamer, I like my coffee a little creamier so it was an adjustment. Overall it’s a good product if you’re vegan or limiting g your dairy intake. These dairy replace the products are getting better and better. I’d probably try it again.
04-09-2019
Great if fresh
I bought this for my brother and sister in law who are vegan. I enjoyed the taste of it so after they left I used multiple times until it turned way before the expiry date and only a few days after opening. It had large chunks in it. Really gross to be honest.
03-09-2019
Good Dairy Free Alternative
I love the richness of coffee cream in my coffee, but struggled to find a good dairy free alternative. This is one of the best I've found - it is not sweet and doesn't have a strong taste of coconut, but still isn't as thick as I'd like. All in all, a good alternative.
18-07-2019
So Good
I love this product! I'm not a huge coffee fan but with dairy free creamer I drink a coffee every morning
21-06-2019
Good
I like the size of it because trust me you don't have to put so much in your coffee. I expected it to have more coconut taste to it but it is more like a coconut water then a coconut milk
13-06-2019
Yummy and good for you
I loved this product. It worked great in my coffee and no longer need sweetener. A great healthy choice
12-02-2019
Not a fan
Did not enjoy this milk free alternative creamer as much as some others on the market.
05-01-2019
Silk
Great coffee whitener. Adds just a hint of sweetness and super creamy! Love it!
18-11-2018
really great
Love silk in coffee and tea . Very good and healthy too.
01-10-2018
Meh
I really did not find this product to have much taste and was quite disappointed in it, I don't think I'd buy it again after trying two different flavours.
12-09-2018
Too Sweet
I tried this over the summer and found it too sweet for my liking. It overpowered the coffee too and therefore couldn’t really taste the coffee flavour anymore. It did taste very coconutty though.
05-07-2018
This was a nice change to my regular routine for my coffee. It gave me a new and great taste. Wonderful after dinner option.