3.9 5 0 72 72 Coffee gets a tropical twist with the creamy taste of coconut!

2019-09-13
It was ok
I liked the overall taste of silk creamer, I like my coffee a little creamier so it was an adjustment. Overall it’s a good product if you’re vegan or limiting g your dairy intake. These dairy replace the products are getting better and better. I’d probably try it again.
2019-09-04
Great if fresh
I bought this for my brother and sister in law who are vegan. I enjoyed the taste of it so after they left I used multiple times until it turned way before the expiry date and only a few days after opening. It had large chunks in it. Really gross to be honest.
2019-09-03
Good Dairy Free Alternative
I love the richness of coffee cream in my coffee, but struggled to find a good dairy free alternative. This is one of the best I've found - it is not sweet and doesn't have a strong taste of coconut, but still isn't as thick as I'd like. All in all, a good alternative.
2019-07-18
So Good
I love this product! I'm not a huge coffee fan but with dairy free creamer I drink a coffee every morning
2019-06-21
Good
I like the size of it because trust me you don't have to put so much in your coffee. I expected it to have more coconut taste to it but it is more like a coconut water then a coconut milk
2019-06-13
Yummy and good for you
I loved this product. It worked great in my coffee and no longer need sweetener. A great healthy choice
2019-02-12
Not a fan
Did not enjoy this milk free alternative creamer as much as some others on the market.
2019-01-05
Silk
Great coffee whitener. Adds just a hint of sweetness and super creamy! Love it!
2018-11-18
really great
Love silk in coffee and tea . Very good and healthy too.
2018-10-01
Meh
I really did not find this product to have much taste and was quite disappointed in it, I don't think I'd buy it again after trying two different flavours.
2018-09-12
Too Sweet
I tried this over the summer and found it too sweet for my liking. It overpowered the coffee too and therefore couldn’t really taste the coffee flavour anymore. It did taste very coconutty though.
2018-07-05
This was a nice change to my regular routine for my coffee. It gave me a new and great taste. Wonderful after dinner option.
2018-04-09
I'm trying to go off dairy, and kept having almond milk in my coffee, hating it week after week. When I saw this in the grocery store I was so thrilled. When I actually tried it, I was even more excited! It adds a really nice flavour to my coffee, and it doesn't water down my coffee like I think the almond milk does!
2018-04-08
I absolutely love this product. I’m trying to cut as many animal products out of my diet as possible. It’s great that I don’t have to have my coffee black! I’ve even used this in my cooking and it works great!
2018-03-19
Wonderful taste! This really added an extra boost to my morning coffee, it is the perfect amount of sweetness and slightly nuttiness taste. Very rich and indulgent! I would recommend.