4.3 5 0 444 444 A perfect blend of gentle cleansers and added vitamins effectively remove make-up, even waterproof mascara. Perfect for even sensitive skin.

17-08-2018
This is such an effective product it removes my make up quickly and it is gentle on the skin.
09-08-2018
My friend handed me a couple of these makeup remover pads once and I purchased these right away. I found these pads to be much more gentle and more effective then the brand I had been using to remove makeup. I usually use 2-3 pads to remove all my makeup, even when I have long lasting and waterproof eyeliner on! Best of all there is no strong perfume or fragrance!
09-08-2018
The Simple Eye Make-up Remover Pads are my go to makeup remover. They are so easy to use and remove all traces of makeup without having to rub or use other products. A gentle product that is ideal for sensitive skin. It tackles even stubborn waterproof mascara. My eyelids feel thoroughly cleaned without any drying.
08-08-2018
They work great, remove perfectly my eye makeup, even water proof mascara. I like that they are gentle on the skin. Great quality.
07-08-2018
I have tried quite a few make up removing products and this one isn't bad it does its job it's definitely in my top 5
04-08-2018
J’aime bien le produit est doux pour le visage moi qui suis sensible et parvien meme a retirer facilement mon eyeliner noir hydrofuge!
04-08-2018
These pads are so gentle and they remove easily the makeup. They are easy to apply and they don't cause allergies or sensitivity. I love and I recommend
24-07-2018
Really gentle on the eyes and no irritation, which is a definite plus so it does live up to the claim of being good for sensitive skin (at least for a majority of people - we are all different). However the formula doesn't take off all eye makeup with one pad. May have to use 2-3 pads, so the value may not be there if you are needing to use these on a daily basis.
11-07-2018
Great makeup remover for a quick job. Gets the makeup off, but still recommend washing face after.
14-06-2018
I love these! They are very delicate on the eyes and I would definitely recommend to others
23-05-2018
J'ai beaucoup aimée car il fonctionne bien et laisse votre visage doux et propre. Je n'ai aucun problème a le recommander.
13-05-2018
Simple says it all. it effectively removes eye makeup in a few swipes. i like the lack of scent.
03-03-2018
Love these! They work great and really are gentle on sensitive skin.
06-01-2018
Pretty good uncsented. Wipes away eye make up .would buy them again.
03-01-2018
I absolutely love these! They work so well at getting all of my makeup off and is still super gentle on my skin. I recommend this to everyone that has sensitive skin and needs something that really works well at removing makeup. This has become my staple makeup remover.