4.5 5 0 21 21 Not from concentrate

24-07-2019
refreshing
We had some the hottest days this summer and this drink was refreshing. This drink was tasteful and was different from pop or pulp juice. This had a good taste sweet but not too sweet.
05-04-2019
Bought it because it was on sale at the local grocery store. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was, it is on my usual shopping list now
18-12-2018
Great taste
I love this lemonade! Tastes really great and extremely refreshing!
09-11-2018
My favourite flavour
This is my favorite in the Simply brand. It totally beats lemonade with its power packed lime goodness and taste. Best served chilled.
07-08-2018
Great limonade, So refreshing and natural tasting. It makes my mood go high. I love it.
05-08-2018
This is some really good limeade. It is delicious. I would purchase this again.
04-07-2018
I love this!! Definitely a refreshing treat during the summer!
29-06-2018
Great summer drink on its own or as a mix. Also great to add to crushed ice!
03-06-2018
I love this brand. It tastes just like homemade. I find it a little strong so I dilute 50/50 water/lemonade. Try it. You will like it.
11-05-2018
This lemonade has a great taste, not too sweet or too sour. It's very refreshing over ice with a little slice of lemon as well. It also fits nicely in the door of my fridge.
03-01-2018
i buy this often love it great taste not too expensive
04-11-2017
A little too much sugar for me. I'll stick with their orange juice.
07-09-2017
It was very good . I recommend to anybody. Try it for yourself and make only describe for yourself.
02-08-2017
Very tasty! And not super sweet like some of the other brands of lemonade style drinks.
12-07-2017
I like this beverage!!! Its so tasty and it makes a wonderful refreshing summer beverage!!! I'll buy from stores when its on sale!