4.5 5 0 39 39 Our SimplyProtein® Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond Nut & Fruit Bar is a marriage of soft and sweet flavours like real tangy cherries with luxurious chocolate chips and real almonds.
SimplyProtein Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond Nut & Fruit Bars

17-02-2021
Simply Protein
The flavor was okay but I found it too dry and too chewy
13-02-2021
Dry and bland tasting
Tried this product found it was very dry and bland could not finish bar. Would not recommend
12-02-2021
Good Bar
I liked the taste of this bar. I've had other flavours from this brand and this flavour is one of my favourites.
08-02-2021
odd texture
the initial taste was okay but the texture really throws me off so unfortunately because of that, I will not be buying again
03-02-2021
Love the combination
I love dark chocolate, cherries and nuts. This combination just makes sense. The added protien is the bonus. Nice to see some combos for adults and not always geared towards children. I love these bars.
25-11-2020
Protein Bars
These taste great unlike many protein bars. The chocolate and cherry is a delicious combination.
13-10-2020
Protein bars
Surprisingly these are actually very good. Im picky when it comes to bars but these don't leave a chalk taste in your mouth. I would highly recommend these
26-08-2020
Yummy Protein Bars
This is a perfect combination of chocolate and cherry flavours. I like the fact that the product is healthy! I would definitely buy these again, for those times that I am going on a walk on the many trails in the provincial parks.
19-08-2020
Awesome product
This bar is so delicious and and has yummy flavor of chocolate and cherries and the tangy taste of cherries and almond and it is so healthy
20-07-2020
Great Tasting
A healthy to-go snack that tastes very good. It's packed with protein so it keeps you full for a long time
08-07-2020
meilleure barre protéine
Ces barres protéines sont à mon avis les meilleurs autant pour le gout que pour la santé. 15g de protéine de soya sans sucre, ces barres sont excellentes pour les randonnées, collation, je les adores . Le gout est naturel et excellent
04-07-2020
Pretty Good
The flavour is lacking a little, but For the health benefits it provides, it is adequate and i buy it often. They have other good flavours as well
22-06-2020
Strong chocolate Cherry taste
Bought a box because I was a little hungry . They tasted so good they didn't make it to the next store. I wished I had bought more. Doesn't have an overpowering peanut taste compared with other protein bars . Has a decent amount of protein.
13-06-2020
Excellent product!
I had it and it's gave me a lots of energy, I love the taste, good for our health I recommend it to try it, you won't be sorry.
15-05-2020
Excellent
J’adore à la base les produits Simply Protein. J’aime le goût doux et sucré. Je ne me sens pas gonflée après !