4.8 5 0 25 25 Our SimplyProtein® Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond Nut & Fruit Bar is a marriage of soft and sweet flavours like real tangy cherries with luxurious chocolate chips and real almonds.
SimplyProtein Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond Nut & Fruit Bars

08-07-2020
meilleure barre protéine
Ces barres protéines sont à mon avis les meilleurs autant pour le gout que pour la santé. 15g de protéine de soya sans sucre, ces barres sont excellentes pour les randonnées, collation, je les adores . Le gout est naturel et excellent
04-07-2020
Pretty Good
The flavour is lacking a little, but For the health benefits it provides, it is adequate and i buy it often. They have other good flavours as well
22-06-2020
Strong chocolate Cherry taste
Bought a box because I was a little hungry . They tasted so good they didn't make it to the next store. I wished I had bought more. Doesn't have an overpowering peanut taste compared with other protein bars . Has a decent amount of protein.
13-06-2020
Excellent product!
I had it and it's gave me a lots of energy, I love the taste, good for our health I recommend it to try it, you won't be sorry.
15-05-2020
Excellent
J’adore à la base les produits Simply Protein. J’aime le goût doux et sucré. Je ne me sens pas gonflée après !
18-03-2020
Quite yummy!
I tried this out thinking that it would be more sugar than substance and I was pleasantly surprised. Good amount of cherry flavour and great with the chocolate!
16-03-2020
Taste great!
I thought these may taste a lot worse for some reason! but I was wrong and they tasted great! The dark chocolate was a really nice blend with the oats adding that extra sweetness! Really good!
28-02-2020
YUMMY!!!
My daughter bought these and i had one. OMG I rushed over to the store and bought a box for myself. Got home with them and hubby had a case of munchies so he got into my box of them. He enjoyed them so much that now I am supposed to buy some for him as well. I also gave a piece to my raccoon and he enjoyed them as well. Hopefully when I take one in my pocket to the barn the horses don't try and take it from me too. I gave 5 stars as they were enjoyed by our entire family.
27-02-2020
Pretty decent
I thought it was a decent product. Has an alright taste. Would recommend
27-02-2020
Protein bars
Love these protein bars! Healthy & are a great quick snack to keep your energy flowing!!
Tasted good
Bought for my daughter who is a vegetarian but I ended up eating them all because they tasted great. Decent amount of protein too!
Mmmm
Tastes better than most protein bars. A great little snack to grab on the go, for any lunch or workout routine.
Delicious and Healthy!
I absolutely LOVE these protein bars and I buy them on a weekly basis! Delicious, healthy and a quick grab and go snack for anytime!
25-02-2020
These are so good, I always have one in my purse. Instant power boast.
25-02-2020
Dark chocolate
I really love this product and still today buy it. Very flavorful and fresh. Price is great.