4.8 5 0 20 20 Our SimplyProtein® Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond Nut & Fruit Bar is a marriage of soft and sweet flavours like real tangy cherries with luxurious chocolate chips and real almonds.
SimplyProtein Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond Nut & Fruit Bars

18-03-2020
Quite yummy!
I tried this out thinking that it would be more sugar than substance and I was pleasantly surprised. Good amount of cherry flavour and great with the chocolate!
16-03-2020
Taste great!
I thought these may taste a lot worse for some reason! but I was wrong and they tasted great! The dark chocolate was a really nice blend with the oats adding that extra sweetness! Really good!
28-02-2020
YUMMY!!!
My daughter bought these and i had one. OMG I rushed over to the store and bought a box for myself. Got home with them and hubby had a case of munchies so he got into my box of them. He enjoyed them so much that now I am supposed to buy some for him as well. I also gave a piece to my raccoon and he enjoyed them as well. Hopefully when I take one in my pocket to the barn the horses don't try and take it from me too. I gave 5 stars as they were enjoyed by our entire family.
27-02-2020
Pretty decent
I thought it was a decent product. Has an alright taste. Would recommend
27-02-2020
Protein bars
Love these protein bars! Healthy & are a great quick snack to keep your energy flowing!!
Tasted good
Bought for my daughter who is a vegetarian but I ended up eating them all because they tasted great. Decent amount of protein too!
Mmmm
Tastes better than most protein bars. A great little snack to grab on the go, for any lunch or workout routine.
Delicious and Healthy!
I absolutely LOVE these protein bars and I buy them on a weekly basis! Delicious, healthy and a quick grab and go snack for anytime!
25-02-2020
These are so good, I always have one in my purse. Instant power boast.
25-02-2020
Dark chocolate
I really love this product and still today buy it. Very flavorful and fresh. Price is great.
23-02-2020
I love that these are vegan, texture and taste are so good
23-02-2020
A year ago.
They are yummy !!! Love the cherry !!! I would definitely buy them again !!!
22-02-2020
Angeleyesreview
Great taste nice for small eaters who need extra proteins. Are quick healthy snack for the busy body with that hint of sweetness, cause who doesn’t like a little sweetness in their life.
22-02-2020
Great taste
I love anything with dark chocolate and I love cherries- together they are awesome
17-02-2020
Mmmm cherry goodness
I think its absolutely wonderful ..reasonable in carbohydrates which is a good thing , packed with flavour and the protein level is fantastic