4.8 5 0 29 29 Our SimplyProtein® Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond Nut & Fruit Bar is a marriage of soft and sweet flavours like real tangy cherries with luxurious chocolate chips and real almonds.
SimplyProtein Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond Nut & Fruit Bars

13-10-2020
Protein bars
Surprisingly these are actually very good. Im picky when it comes to bars but these don't leave a chalk taste in your mouth. I would highly recommend these
26-08-2020
Yummy Protein Bars
This is a perfect combination of chocolate and cherry flavours. I like the fact that the product is healthy! I would definitely buy these again, for those times that I am going on a walk on the many trails in the provincial parks.
19-08-2020
Awesome product
This bar is so delicious and and has yummy flavor of chocolate and cherries and the tangy taste of cherries and almond and it is so healthy
20-07-2020
Great Tasting
A healthy to-go snack that tastes very good. It's packed with protein so it keeps you full for a long time
08-07-2020
meilleure barre protéine
Ces barres protéines sont à mon avis les meilleurs autant pour le gout que pour la santé. 15g de protéine de soya sans sucre, ces barres sont excellentes pour les randonnées, collation, je les adores . Le gout est naturel et excellent
04-07-2020
Pretty Good
The flavour is lacking a little, but For the health benefits it provides, it is adequate and i buy it often. They have other good flavours as well
22-06-2020
Strong chocolate Cherry taste
Bought a box because I was a little hungry . They tasted so good they didn't make it to the next store. I wished I had bought more. Doesn't have an overpowering peanut taste compared with other protein bars . Has a decent amount of protein.
13-06-2020
Excellent product!
I had it and it's gave me a lots of energy, I love the taste, good for our health I recommend it to try it, you won't be sorry.
15-05-2020
Excellent
J’adore à la base les produits Simply Protein. J’aime le goût doux et sucré. Je ne me sens pas gonflée après !
18-03-2020
Quite yummy!
I tried this out thinking that it would be more sugar than substance and I was pleasantly surprised. Good amount of cherry flavour and great with the chocolate!
16-03-2020
Taste great!
I thought these may taste a lot worse for some reason! but I was wrong and they tasted great! The dark chocolate was a really nice blend with the oats adding that extra sweetness! Really good!
28-02-2020
YUMMY!!!
My daughter bought these and i had one. OMG I rushed over to the store and bought a box for myself. Got home with them and hubby had a case of munchies so he got into my box of them. He enjoyed them so much that now I am supposed to buy some for him as well. I also gave a piece to my raccoon and he enjoyed them as well. Hopefully when I take one in my pocket to the barn the horses don't try and take it from me too. I gave 5 stars as they were enjoyed by our entire family.
27-02-2020
Pretty decent
I thought it was a decent product. Has an alright taste. Would recommend
27-02-2020
Protein bars
Love these protein bars! Healthy & are a great quick snack to keep your energy flowing!!
26-02-2020
Tasted good
Bought for my daughter who is a vegetarian but I ended up eating them all because they tasted great. Decent amount of protein too!