4.7 5 0 28 28 skinfix® it's what we do™ for dry, eczema-prone babies all-natural, sulfate-free pediatrician & dermatologist tested tear-free

07-03-2019
great for sensitive skin
I love this product for my daughter. She has very sensitive skin and this is perfect for her. great for body and hair and lathers really well so you don't need a lot.
05-08-2018
I love this product. It gives my skin and scalp the added moisture it needs and doesn't leave my skin oily or greasy.
23-07-2017
This is a great product for dry skin issues it makes my skin feel moisturized and eliminates dry skin
16-10-2014
I have suffered excema my whole life and any product that can help a little is a win in my book, while it didnt rid me of my excema it seemed to relieve a bit ad didn't make it worse so this is a win in my book
06-10-2014
I love the fact that it is a shampoo and body wash in one bottle. It helps alot with dry itchy skin. Will defiantly tell my friends and family to try this
06-08-2018
I would love to try this product. It looks great based on reviews.
27-06-2018
Je ne connais pas du tout se produits ,MeS Jaimerais beaucoup l'essayer 😉
07-07-2017
My nephew has very bad eczema and has a lotion form of this and it's hard to get him to sit still. I would love to try this stuff and hope it works for him. He has rashes all over and constantly scratches.
20-09-2015
my granddaughter has delicate skin. I have not tried this product but would love to try with her. please send a sample.
26-08-2015
My oldest and youngest both have eczema on their arms so I will definitely have to try this product
11-01-2015
I have never seen this or heard of it. If it does what it says it would great not great for my kids but also for my as I have eczema. Would kindly love to try it.
10-01-2015
I never tried this product before but,it;s probably really good for your skin
06-11-2014
Good for babies sensitive skin, but i'd love to try it too
05-11-2014
I have never heard of this product or have seen it in the stores.
04-11-2014
OMG would love to try this product out ! Have been looking for something for my newborn that is all natural or organic and free of parabens , sulphates and more! would love to be able to try this product out !