0 5 0 6 15 Want a weight-loss plan that lets you eat six times a day? Introducing the New Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Plan: 3 snacks, 2 shakes or meal bars and 1 sensible meal.

2013-07-05
this is really good and fills you up. it has all the nutrition you need. i wouldn`t recommend it for a person to use this for every meal, but it`s good when you need something quick.
2013-06-03
I am a huge fan of these...both the meal replacement bars and the snack bars. The flavor and texture is really enjoyable. I was impressed the first time I tried them because I have been disappointed by many meal replacement bars on the market.
2013-06-05
I would rather just eat healthy on my own, these are probably just smaller portions which I can do on my own and its probably not healthy weight loss. This is just not my thing.
2013-06-03
I try and eat healthy and exercise when I can but not interested in weight loss products like that
2013-04-29
I have lost 15 lb so far on the shakes, the are so good. best diet ever yumm
2013-04-20
I am also a fan of the shakes. I love the vanilla ones and find that they are fantastic in that they have a vast amount of nutrients and vitamins. Very handy post long illness not only weight loss. I don`t enjoy the bars as much as would rather eat something fresh like egg white omelettes with loads of vegetables.
2013-04-10
I haven`t yet tried any of the bars but I am currently using the shakes powder and love love the vanilla flavor. It`s a very easy to follow diet plan like others mentioned before.
2013-03-25
Diet food has come a long way. Many years ago, everything tasted the same and it was like cardboard. I really like the Chewy Carmel Twist. The plan is really easy to follow. Try to get the food when it is on sale. Drink lots of water to help keep the hungry feeling at bay. I found at the beginning of the diet, the bars did not fill you up for long.
2012-11-11
I was very surprised by the taste of these, they sure have come a long way. Wow. Satisfying and great taste.
2012-11-09
These are delicious and satisfying!will be buying these again!
2012-11-09
Very tasty and doesn`t have that "chalky" taste like other weight loss bars. Great for that chocolate craving.
2012-11-08
I like these bars, great if you are watching what you eat and don`t want a regular chocolate bar. My favourite is the Peanut Butter Crunch...tastes like the real Crispy Crunch.
2012-10-21
All the slim fast 3-2-1 products taste great but are kind of expensive if you have to buy them AND regular food for other household members. Also, meal bars and shakes aren`t too filling if you are used to eating bigger breakfast and lunches.
2012-09-18
Loved loved loved the peanut crunch tasted just like a crispy crunch bar.Did not care for the Chewy Caramel Twist bar the texture and taste were off.
2012-08-21
Chocolate royal actually tastes really good and I find the bars quite filling