4.7 5 0 204 204 Canada’s favourite popcorn brand brings you mouth-watering decadence (for a limited time only!)
Smartfood® Indulgence Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Drizzle

19-05-2020
Great Flavor!
This snack is great if you love sweet and savory combined. Personally I loved the raspberry flavor! The only reason I did not give this 5/5 stars is that I wish the popcorn could be a little saltier.
14-04-2020
Thought it would be better
I had this last year. I was stoked to find it. I love chocolate and popcorn but I wasn’t too impressed with it. There isn’t much in the bag. And for the price it was not worth it. The popcorn was fresh tasting at least.
27-02-2020
Best snack ever
It has everything. Crunch, sweet, tart... decadent treat for sure!!!!
09-02-2020
DELICIOUS!!!
This is the only way to eat popcorn! Love it, & for once, someone has found a way to make raspberry taste like raspberry, & not that yucky artificial taste so many chocolate products have. Way to go Smartfood!!!
25-01-2020
Amazing mix of flavours!
I've tried this smart food once in the past and have been on the search for more ever since!!! Its a very lovely sweet mix of flavours on the popcorn, and as a huge fan of the flavour raspberry I gotta say this does the trick!!
03-01-2020
Sensational
This is so good I ate the whole bag in one sitting. Crunchy and sweet. The two necessities in food.
02-01-2020
Couldnt stop eating
Absolutely delicious! So happy I gave this a try. It has become a guilty please for myself and my mom. The perfect combination of sweet and salty. Popcorn just stepped up its game
08-12-2019
This is one of my favourite things to snack on. They taste amazing and fills that sweet tooth cravings with a low calorie intake. Makes a good snack during those movie nights with your babe.
06-12-2019
Very Tasty
I wasnt sure I was going to like this product, but I actually like this product. It is a very yummy sweet treat. I should definitly get some more. I would recommend this to anyone.
23-11-2019
Incredible Indulgence!
I love this! I currently have 2 bags of this stashed in our pantry! These are not always easy to find in stores near me, but my family knows I love it and whenever they find it they either ask me if I want them to pick some up or message me where I can find it for myself.
18-10-2019
Great mix of flavours
Smartfood has THE best popcorn. The kernels are fresh and light, and the flavour combination here is amazing. Awesome treat !
26-09-2019
ok
would rather have caramel and chocolate flavor. this product has too much of a fake flavor
23-09-2019
Divine
Dark chocolate and raspberry.... what could be better? The ultimate indulgence for a snack. Hard to not eat the whole bag in one sitting. Definitely will be buying this again...
22-09-2019
Love this stuff
If you want something sweet and salty then this is amazing! Love the taste of it as well soo yummy!
22-09-2019
Yummy!
My mom is obsessed with this popcorn, and to be fair it is pretty good! I’d prefer if it wasn’t dark chocolate but that’s just a personal preference. I wish it was a bit cheaper though. But I’m cheap lol