Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

4.3 5 0 224 224 Banana and chocolate chunk. Made with whole grain Quaker oats.
Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

01-10-2021
Going bananas
I love the taste and texture of these soft, chewy cookies. I was also pleasantly surprised that the banana didn't taste artificial. They make a great snack on the go and really fill you up.
26-08-2021
Good Snack
This is a really practical and delicious snack for lunch boxes. The texture is good and it has a great flavor.
02-07-2021
Très bon
Bon goût belle texture et nutritifs que demander de plus d'autres saveur comme aux pommes peut être ??? Je recommande pour une bonne collation.
12-09-2018
Great snack!
These are great for a snack or even for breakfast. They are really dense which leaves you feeling full.
07-08-2018
These taste great. What a convenient snack. I would buy these again.
28-07-2017
I absolutely love these cookie packs!!! So soft and chewy and the flavor is amazing! I hope more flavors are released in the future!! And i would buy more then 1 box if they are a cheap price as well!!! Its a great snack!
06-07-2017
I loved them! Soft, moist and full of flavour! These make a wonderful, quick snack.
04-03-2017
I loved the size an texture. It was probably the only product I've ever tried where I didn't hate the banana taste! Downside is that they gave have the people I shared them with the most horrible gas (they only had one cookie each). Otherwise, very satisfying.
03-03-2017
Love this Brand texture was soft and tasty.I woundt expect anyting else but the best from Quaker
13-02-2017
These were good but not great, my kids took them in their lunches as a snack but ended up giving them away to their friends. The texture was great but the flavor was bland. My husband ate them as a "last resort" for his midnight snack and everyone asked me to not buy them again.
03-02-2017
I really,really love these soft cookies.The taste of banana is not too strong and doesn't taste fake.the cookies are really very soft and tender.Very convenient to have at home.
03-11-2016
These had a definite banana and chocolate taste, but they were nothing to get excited about. Just middle of the road. At my grocery store, these are all on clearance now...just saying.
19-10-2016
I'm not a big cookie fan because cookies are too sweet for me, but I do buy these for my toddler and gave them a try, We love them, I finally found a cookie I actually enjoy! Thank you!
06-10-2016
Soft Tasty Cookies. They are great. When you want a baked cookie but don't want to bake a batch.
06-10-2016
This cookie is the perfect balance of sweetness! Thank you Quaker