4.3 5 0 140 140 New formula offers a soothing shower experience, giving you rejuvenated looking skin.

15-04-2019
Smells Amazing
If you are looking for an amazing scented moisturizing body wash that actually hydrates your skin and leaves it smelling wonderful & fresh this is your body wash. Leaves my skin so soft and squeaky clean!
07-08-2018
This cream body wash is great, it contains great tea which is so nice for the beauty routine and has many advantages for it and also jasmine is something every women know about the scent and the use of beauty. I highly recommend.
06-08-2018
It does it job without leaving my skin feeling dried out. It is really gentle.
30-11-2017
Love this soap , the smell is amazingly fresh and its not irratant like others
12-09-2017
This product gently cleans and smells absolutely amazing :)
14-07-2017
Lovely product, with an amazing scent that's is not overwhelming or sweet, just a pleasant clean freshness....it is so creamy that I have even used it in place of my shaving foam (works very well) also my hubby has complemented that I smell really good....DOUBLE WIN
05-07-2017
I love the soft soap body wash it's great so refreshing i would love to try new sense i wish they would make in vanilla
09-01-2017
I've tried the coconut water. It's wash and I loved it! Every other fragrance has irritated my skin. It caused rashes all over my body and dried me out.
16-12-2016
Would love a sample of this product it sounds so wonderful but i'd prefer to try before i buy ;)
13-12-2016
It's okay. Nice and smooth/creamy. Rinses off well and the smell is nice.
08-12-2016
fresh smelling..not over whemling .no residual soapy feeling on skin.skin felt soft and moisturized
08-12-2016
This Soft Soap body wash smells pleasant. It left my skin soft and with a mild fresh scent after using it. All Soft Soap body washes leave my skin pretty much the same so it is the scent you are preferring when you buy this one.
08-12-2016
Love Softsoap products. This is a gentle creamy body wash that smells fresh and leaves skin feeling soft.
08-12-2016
SOFTSOAP SMELLS SO NICE AND SO SOFT ON HANDS I BUY THIS ITEM EVERY WEEK FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY WE ALL USE IT WE ALL LOVE IT SO MUCH IT CLEANS REALLY REALLY WELL WE USE IT EVERYDAY AND I HAVE ONE IN EVERY ROOM WITH A SINK ITS TRULY AWESOME THEY COME IN A VARIETY OF SMELLS AND SCENTS THERE IS ALSO A REFILL BOTTLE THAT YOU CAN BUY AT THE STORE
07-12-2016
My teenage loved this product. She loved the way it made her skin soft and I likes the smell.