0 5 0 33 57 Flavoured no calorie sweetner

27-02-2014
i really like using them to my coffee and the taste is really good.
06-02-2014
I received a sample of the Splenda flavours for coffee in the flavour French vanilla. I absolutely loved this stuff! it takes about have a teaspoon to make the perfect cup of coffee with a French vanilla taste, and it leaves an amazing smell throughout your home.
06-02-2014
This gives your regular cup of joe some action and flavour. I would definitely use it to change my daily coffee.
19-01-2014
I`m diabetic so I`ve tried different sugar substitutes (this included) and I can`t just get over the bitterness of it. Even the Hazelnut flavour did not mask that.
10-12-2013
These are nice if you can`t have sugar but would like to add a little flavor to your coffee. Like the French vanilla.
04-12-2013
This didn`t add a great flavor at all. It only made it taste overly sweet
02-12-2013
this was the only sugar i would had,but it caused me tummy pain.i wouldn`t recomend it, it taste weird with a horrible taste when you near the end of your drink.
05-10-2013
I buy the vanilla flavour with my vanilla coffee, and its vanilla heaven. Love these!
26-09-2013
I like these they really do add flavour to your cup of coffee its yummy
04-07-2013
I stocked up on these when they first came out and they were only available in the US. I use Splenda anyways and I love flavoured coffee. These are wonderful!
06-06-2013
i generally like to add flavouring to my coffee -- but this product is way too sweet for my liking. even with half the sleeve, i found it way to sweet.
11-05-2013
love love love thiss!!! so good and the hazelnut one is the bomb
13-09-2019
I haven’t tried this but I want to!!! Hazelnut is my favorite flavor, where can I find this?
12-11-2013
love the hazelnut flavour. i always buy these for my mom.
04-06-2013
I do not drink coffee but I will be recommending this to others in my family. Splenda is usually a high-quality product.