4.5 5 0 97 97 Instantly reveals skin’s natural radiance. Made with 100% naturally sourced aloe vera extract, St Ives Hydrating Cleaning Wipes instantly hydrate your dry skin and remove make-up, even waterproof mascara, to cleanse and refresh your skin in one easy step.

25-07-2019
love
I know this has a lot of negative reviews but I find it to work for my face I just scrubbed gently and it goes really well.
05-06-2019
St Ive's facial wipes..
These were very moist and the Aloe made my face feel soft..they cleaned my makeup off well as I use minimal products..
27-03-2019
Best product
I love this product. Its great for everyday use and its light and fresh
28-02-2019
super produit
lingette nettoyante vraiment bonne en fin de journée ou même après ma séance de yoga, très rafraichissante
17-10-2018
Okais
These are ok. Not great tho. I tried using them to remove my makeup and yes it kind of did the job but not completely.
10-09-2018
Moisturizing
These wipes are really moist and soft to the face. Easy to use packaging
15-08-2018
I love this !!!leaves skin smooth and does what it’s suppose to plus great smell
06-08-2018
Refreshing cloth to remove makeup or just to make your face feel refreshed. The cloth was gentle and did not irritate my sensitive skin. This wipe did a good job.
14-07-2018
Gentle cloth feel that doesn't irritate the skin. Takes off most make up but not all. (Waterproof mascara's are usually never removed with wipes) Leaves the skin feeling clean and soft.
11-07-2018
Great cleansing wipes, soothing. Not the most natural product, but it does the job.
03-06-2018
I use these wipes in the summertime to give my face a quick refresh. The aloe helps relieve any sunburn, and my face feels cool and clean afterwards.
27-05-2018
I love this product!! I have very dry skin and these work well as a makeup remove wipe that doesn’t irratate or tear my skin. It leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized!! Overall a great product if you have dry skin or need a gentle makeup remover!!
05-03-2018
These are great little facial wipes. They take off most of my makeup and are very refreshing. They are easy to carry in your gym bag for after a workout just to get a clean fresh face at anytime!
01-03-2018
I am a big fan of the St. Ives products. I decided to give their Aloe Vera Hydrating Cleansing Wipes a try. It's fantastic unless you are wearing waterproof mascara-didn't quite get it all off. That being said, it did leave my skin very soft and that lovely tingling clean feeling. I have sensitive skin and these are perfect! Highly recommend this product!
01-03-2018
First of all, this is a brand I trust for so many years. I am always excited about new product launches and definitely have to test them. This is the best I tried so far as a facial cleanser. It removes impurities that are picked up by pores and that the accumulation can form those ugly black heads, and you get rid of excess makeup left after washing. The Aleo ver is soothing and gives you that gentle clean feeling.