4.4 5 0 613 613 St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a delicious face scrub that smells of fuzzy apricots, helps to exfoliate skin and deeply cleans pores for fresher than fresh skin
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Facial Scrub

15-02-2020
Used it for years
I have used this product for probably 15 years now and I love it. I regularly get complimented on my healthy, glowing, wrinkle-free skin, so I'm thinking it's a good choice. Also smells pleasant and isn't the worst for the environment.
23-01-2020
So soft feeling after one use
My skin feels extremely soft and looks so much more healthier after one use!
23-01-2020
Love it!!
I always have this product stocked in my shower...it refreshes my skin, and exfoliates leaving my skin silky soft.
21-01-2020
Good Buy
I tried this product and have personally used it for over 2months, its really nice for cleansing your skin, but be careful, the scrub particles can be harsh for sensitive skin.
19-01-2020
Ils sont tous bons
J’adore les production “St-Yves” dans son ensemble. Que ce soit les exfoliants ou les crèmes hydratantes, je trouve qu’on est toujours sarisfait pour le prix
11-01-2020
Awesome facial cleanser
I am currently using this product for months now as a facial cleanser. You can put it on by hand and take it off that way or use a facial brush. Don't be scared because it's so grainy...it never turns my face red and really leaves it feeling clean and soft!
07-01-2020
Does its job
I really loved this product! I've been on the hunt for a great shower body scrub, for my back specifically because of acne. I chose this simply because of the cheap price. after a week or 2 of continuous use, my back cleared up! and did not dry out.
23-12-2019
A little rough
I was looking to include a scrub in my daily skin routine and came across this. I had heard so much about this so I bought it. I found it to be very rough for my facial skin. I have very sensitive skin and the micro beads were a bit rough for me. I wood love it if the scrubbing beads were finer.
19-12-2019
Say goodbye to blemishes
This scrub effectively controls my acne and any excess oil on my face. I only gave 4 stars because it can be a little drying (which says a lot for my oily skin) but only if you use it everyday. Once I changed to using this 3 times a week, the dryness went away. Keeps your skin smooth and even the blind ance I had in my face has disappeared.
19-12-2019
Our favorite face scrub
We have tried others but always come back to this one. We love the smell, the texture as it is not overly abrasive. Leaves our skin soft and feeling clean and fresh.
08-12-2019
Long time favorite product.
First off, GREAT exfoliator, but actually gentle enough for regular use! I love that. People have different opinions of the scent, I personally like it. All St.Ives products get my stamp of approval, honestly. This, however, has been a favorite of mine since I started a skin-care regime. It was a long time favorite of my mom's as well. Which is why I started St.Ives products, and any time I tried something new, I'd still go back to my favorites. This will FOREVER be a favorite.
26-10-2019
Cleans and refreshes
I love the smell,leaves my skin feeling so clean.I use it once a week.
02-10-2019
Love it!
Love this product. Makes my face feel so refreshed after the shower. Skin feel smooth and clean. I usually use this product in the shower and then a gentle cleanser and moisturizer as a daily routine.
28-09-2019
Helps wit acne!
One of the best face exfoliators out there! This peach scrubs really helps with body acne and acne too! After using the scrub my skins feels so smooth and clean and definitely exfoliates well. I had that one chest acne one time and after using the peach scrub on it it started to disappear and the mark it left is fading too!
25-09-2019
best
c'est la meilleur marque! tres bonne creme hydratante et sent tres bon, je recommande