4.4 5 0 596 596 St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a delicious face scrub that smells of fuzzy apricots, helps to exfoliate skin and deeply cleans pores for fresher than fresh skin

2019-09-19
Skin felt smooth
This scrub is okay, not my favourite. It’s good for a weekly exfoliate but don’t use it more often than that. Also be sure to rub gently otherwise it’ll rip your skin apart.
2019-09-13
St Ives apricot facial scrub works well and feels great. It’s also a great value for your money. I’ve tried many products and keep coming back to this one. I love the apricot scent and my face is glowing.
2019-09-04
Good but don’t use everyday
Nice exfoliant. Enjoy it when I need a good scrub. But harsh for everyday use.
2019-09-02
Très bon rapport qualité prix
Le produit est efficace et le prix est très intéressant. Mes enfants vont même me l empreinter
2019-08-15
cheap and effective
This scrub does everything you expect it to do. It leaves your face feeling clean without stripping it of natural oils. It's nice that the walnut shell exfoliants are all-natural (no microplastics) and don't dissolve as you scrub.
2019-08-15
I have used this for almost 20 years and it is gentle enough to use every day. It smells amazing.
2019-08-05
Good facial scrub
Works well and is reasonably priced. Scrub leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.
2019-07-31
Apricots in the morning and night
Love this product. Leaves skin feeling and smelling wonderful. Gentle enough to use daily..
2019-07-17
Works for me
I really like this face scrub, its decently priced and it works really well for me. Plus it smells nice and it lasts for a long time since you don't need to use it everyday.
2019-07-09
My go-to facial scrub
It's my go to facial scrub. I've been using it for years & years now. While I have tried others, for some reason I return to this scrub repeatedly.
2019-07-03
My fave scrub
This is my go to face scrub. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and helps contain my blemishes. Gentle enough to use everyday. I highly recommend as it’s good value for the price point.
2019-07-03
Great Deep Clean
I've used this product for years and it is my go to facial scrub. Skin feels so smooth and pores appear minimized following use. Great value as well. Not overpriced and does the same or better job as more costly products.
2019-06-27
Facial Scrub
This product worked great on my skin. I felt refreshed and my skin have a nice glow to it.
2019-06-17
Facial Scrub
Work wonders and leave the skin smooth after each use.
2019-06-14
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
I’ve used St. Ives Apricot Scrub for years. So when a new one comes out I try it. It’s delicate enough to use once a week on my very sensitive skin.