4.6 5 0 41 41 Amp up shower time with this light, airy foam made with 100% naturally sourced extracts. Nothing brightens up your shower routine like the refreshing scent of Citrus – including mandarin and orange, for a zingy scent that will be sure to wake your senses!

25-09-2019
Everyday use!
I use st. Ives shower foam everyday. It’s cheap, smells great and always leaves my skin feeling soft!
24-09-2019
amazing
My family loves this product, especially my husband. He enjoys the fact that he doesn't have to "wipe up" the gel to start to wash his body, it is a foam, done... The product has a nice scent as well, a perfect choice for everyone.
24-09-2019
👍😁
I have only uses this for a few washes but im super happy with the product so far i would like 2 try other scent
23-09-2019
great
Smells good and leaves my skin soft. I love St Ives products! Doesn't give me break outs too!
22-09-2019
Smells Amazing!
Had to go out in buy this after seeing reviews on here! And the smell was to die for sooooo good
12-09-2019
Energizer
This energizes me for my morning shower. I usually try to use this for my morning shower as the fragrance really gets me going. I love the brand and it really has an organic appeal to it.
10-09-2019
love it
I found this product on sale for 5$ so I decided to give it a try. I have to say that for the price, the smell is wonderful and lasts on your skin for a couple of hours.
07-09-2019
Love this product works well on me I will keep using this.
06-09-2019
Smells great!
An invigorating scent that wakes you up and leaves you smelling fresh and clean throughout the day. I really enjoyed the foam wash as I found I didnt use as much as I normally would but still felt clean and moisturized! I really loved the smell of citrus as it made me smell delicious and fresh!!
03-09-2019
St Ives moisturizer
It’s are great moisturizer, comparable to the other leading brands at a fraction of there price ,thumbs up for this product.
02-09-2019
Recommander
Jadore les gel douche saint yves il sont doux pour la peau celui ci a une odeur que jadore il laisse la peau douce et on ce sens propres apres tout les utilisation
26-08-2019
Not a fan
Not really a fan of the shower foam but the lotion is amazing
28-07-2019
nice and fresh
this shower foam is nice and refreshing. i love to use it in the morning time to wake me up and start my day
26-07-2019
Smells so good
love how easy it is to use and how long-lasting it is. It does wake one up and the smell is so so good. I received this for free in exchange for an honest review.
18-07-2019
Amazing foamy body wash!
I absolutely love this body wash it’s so easy to use and smells so great. I love the foaming this product achieves. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves a great body wash.