4.6 5 0 29 29 Amp up shower time with this light, airy foam made with 100% naturally sourced extracts. Nothing brightens up your shower routine like the refreshing scent of Citrus – including mandarin and orange, for a zingy scent that will be sure to wake your senses!

2019-07-28
nice and fresh
this shower foam is nice and refreshing. i love to use it in the morning time to wake me up and start my day
2019-07-26
Smells so good
love how easy it is to use and how long-lasting it is. It does wake one up and the smell is so so good. I received this for free in exchange for an honest review.
2019-07-18
Amazing foamy body wash!
I absolutely love this body wash it’s so easy to use and smells so great. I love the foaming this product achieves. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves a great body wash.
2019-07-12
Grapefruit smell wasn't to my taste
I was really disappointed with the scent of this. Tangerine is my favourite scent and I lean strongly towards favouring citrus style scents. However, though I don’t see any mention of grapefruit here in the ingredients (parfum is listed, so not sure what scent that is) that was all I could smell. It didn’t smell lemony or tangeriney at all to me. I’m not a fan of grapefruit so I didn’t enjoy it. I usually love St Ives as well, so this is a rare departure from that for me. The foam is good, it spreads well, my skin felt fine, but I feel like the value here is less than the regular St Ives. That and the grapefruit scent, meant I just couldn’t enjoy this much.
2019-07-10
Fresh smelling
This is a great product! I was a little iffy to try this at first. I didnt think I would be get my money's worth in comparison to other formulas like gel. I was surprised to see such a little amount goes such a long way. This bottle has definitely lasted longer then others formulas I've tried.
2019-07-06
Heavenly
Oh my the scent is amazing!!! This is really a great smelling product
2019-07-03
mmm...refreshing
i bought this and it smells refreshing and not only do i use it in shower for fast cleaning,i also have one at sink for hands only,because love the smell and leaves skin soft..Great in many ways
2019-06-24
Love it!!!!
This stuff is amazing. Leave your skin feeling so clean.
2019-06-17
J'adore
J'aime beaucoup la sensation de fraîcheur que St Yves procure. La mousse est épaisse et sent tellement bon.
2019-06-16
Love the product!
I am not really a shower foam of a girl but this one really hit the spot! It is very foamy and l love the smell too! Totally addicted it to it!
2019-06-15
Use it every day
This is my go to body cream I put it on my face my arms my legs my body it is light and not greasy I use it every day
2019-06-09
Nice
Love the smell and the feel and my skin loves it too!
2019-06-07
Je me sens plus propre.
J'aime beaucoup. Au debut j'aimais la mousse dove et gel douche Dove car elle etait plus hydratante pour ma peau sec mais je trouve qu'avec St.Yves la mousse / gel douche est moin hydratante mais par contre, je me sens plus propre. De toute facon j'utilise toujours de la creme hydratante apres la douche peu importe le gel douche que j'utilise.
2019-06-06
Love St. Ives shower products.
This product does not bother my skin. It foams up nicely. The citrus formula leaves you feeling squeaky clean.
2019-06-05
Fairly Good
The product smells great but the scent could be a bit stronger as it is a little weak. The foaming action and lather are great but the small bottle runs out very quickly if you are like me and like lots of bubbles. A larger size would be a nice option. Overall, yes, I would recommend this product.