4.6 5 0 29 29 Amp up shower time with this light, airy foam made with 100% naturally sourced extracts. Nothing brightens up your shower routine like the refreshing scent of Citrus – including mandarin and orange, for a zingy scent that will be sure to wake your senses!

WOW!!!
Loved It!!! What a smell and such a clean feeling after using it. Both myself and my wife are very impressed with it.
Clean and fresh
I have used this brand for years. This body wash is light and foamy with a nice summer citrus scent. It rinses clean, leaves my skin soft never sticky. It’s very foamy and goes a long way it’s also incredibly affordable with clever and convenient packaging.
Great foam!
I am a long time user of this brand. Lately i tried this shower foam and i super loved it! It has great scent and very foamy. Leaves my skin smelling fresh after shower. I recomment this product.
2019-06-05
I like it better than the other shower gel/washes. Leaves skin super soft and it’s so conveniently packaged.
St Ives
Very good idea but i find you use a bit more than you would with regular body wash. Very good size for travel and over night visits.
St. Ives
it rinses clean and doesn't leave a strong smell. Not badly priced
St. Ives
Absolutely love this product. Glad I bought it! I am never disappointed when I buy St. Ives products.
Love It
I love St Ives products.I tried the foam a few weeks ago and i love it .Love the smell it is not overpowering The foam leaves my skin feeling smooth and smells wonderful.I would tell anyone to buy this.
Delicious Citrus
Every st Ives product I’ve tried has left my skin feeling so soft n so nourished.. the shower foam is no exception! The foam is so light and airy leaving my skin silky soft. And that citrus sent is so refreshing! It has become an essential part of my morning routine
I love St Ives
I love St Ives the smell is amazing. It leaves your skin felling smmoth and silky.
2019-06-07
I have not tried this product would love to see if it helps skin feel soft
2019-06-05
Très bon produit juste pas testé, attend de recevoir. bonne marque..
2019-06-05
It sounds like it would be a wonderful pick me upper in the morning with all those citrus smell. I would love to try it
undefined
I haven't tried this product yet but look forward to doing so. I have been using St. Ives Grapefruit Body Wash and really love it! I find that it perks me up, works like an exfoliator , and leaves me feeling fresh and ready for the day! I just may be adding to my favorites with the Citrus Foam because I do like the feel and freshness of citrus when I'm finished with my shower. Looking fwd to it!!