4.6 5 0 41 41 Amp up shower time with this light, airy foam made with 100% naturally sourced extracts. Nothing brightens up your shower routine like the refreshing scent of Citrus – including mandarin and orange, for a zingy scent that will be sure to wake your senses!

12-07-2019
Grapefruit smell wasn't to my taste
I was really disappointed with the scent of this. Tangerine is my favourite scent and I lean strongly towards favouring citrus style scents. However, though I don’t see any mention of grapefruit here in the ingredients (parfum is listed, so not sure what scent that is) that was all I could smell. It didn’t smell lemony or tangeriney at all to me. I’m not a fan of grapefruit so I didn’t enjoy it. I usually love St Ives as well, so this is a rare departure from that for me. The foam is good, it spreads well, my skin felt fine, but I feel like the value here is less than the regular St Ives. That and the grapefruit scent, meant I just couldn’t enjoy this much.
10-07-2019
Fresh smelling
This is a great product! I was a little iffy to try this at first. I didnt think I would be get my money's worth in comparison to other formulas like gel. I was surprised to see such a little amount goes such a long way. This bottle has definitely lasted longer then others formulas I've tried.
06-07-2019
Heavenly
Oh my the scent is amazing!!! This is really a great smelling product
03-07-2019
mmm...refreshing
i bought this and it smells refreshing and not only do i use it in shower for fast cleaning,i also have one at sink for hands only,because love the smell and leaves skin soft..Great in many ways
24-06-2019
Love it!!!!
This stuff is amazing. Leave your skin feeling so clean.
17-06-2019
J'adore
J'aime beaucoup la sensation de fraîcheur que St Yves procure. La mousse est épaisse et sent tellement bon.
16-06-2019
Love the product!
I am not really a shower foam of a girl but this one really hit the spot! It is very foamy and l love the smell too! Totally addicted it to it!
15-06-2019
Use it every day
This is my go to body cream I put it on my face my arms my legs my body it is light and not greasy I use it every day
09-06-2019
Nice
Love the smell and the feel and my skin loves it too!
07-06-2019
Je me sens plus propre.
J'aime beaucoup. Au debut j'aimais la mousse dove et gel douche Dove car elle etait plus hydratante pour ma peau sec mais je trouve qu'avec St.Yves la mousse / gel douche est moin hydratante mais par contre, je me sens plus propre. De toute facon j'utilise toujours de la creme hydratante apres la douche peu importe le gel douche que j'utilise.
06-06-2019
Love St. Ives shower products.
This product does not bother my skin. It foams up nicely. The citrus formula leaves you feeling squeaky clean.
Fairly Good
The product smells great but the scent could be a bit stronger as it is a little weak. The foaming action and lather are great but the small bottle runs out very quickly if you are like me and like lots of bubbles. A larger size would be a nice option. Overall, yes, I would recommend this product.
WOW!!!
Loved It!!! What a smell and such a clean feeling after using it. Both myself and my wife are very impressed with it.
Clean and fresh
I have used this brand for years. This body wash is light and foamy with a nice summer citrus scent. It rinses clean, leaves my skin soft never sticky. It’s very foamy and goes a long way it’s also incredibly affordable with clever and convenient packaging.
Great foam!
I am a long time user of this brand. Lately i tried this shower foam and i super loved it! It has great scent and very foamy. Leaves my skin smelling fresh after shower. I recomment this product.