4.6 5 0 92 92 Trust us, you’ll want to get out of bed for this! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this scrub contains 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts. Bring on the energy of the day with pampered, soft skin!
St. Ives® Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub

30-03-2020
This product nails it!
Love it, it cleans and exfoliates without leaving an oily film behind. After washing your face your face feels clean and refreshed.. only down side is it leaves a sandy residue in your sink ... and hair line ...
27-03-2020
Leave the shower smelling like a coffee shop
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is a fantastic wash that really exfoliates my skin and I leave the shower smelling like your corner coffee shop! Highly recommended to any coffee lover or someone looking for a good scrub!
10-03-2020
My daughter loves this stuff
This leaves your face feeling clean and fresh. Use it a few times a week. We like the coffee one too. Great for acne troubles.
06-03-2020
St. Eves Coconut Scrub
Even though you are doing something as mundane as cleaning your face, you look forward to it with St. Eves Coconut Scrubas not only does it work wonderfully but the smell takes you to the tropics like Hawaii. It leaves you smelling wonderful with a very soft clean face.
02-03-2020
Hydrate
J'ai bien aimé l'effet éxfoliant de ce produit, par contre l'odeur ma déplu. Mais l'efficacité est la.
28-02-2020
Very Nice Scrub
A very nice, non-abrasive, nice-smelling scrub that leaves my skin feeling soft and clean! Would definitely buy again!
17-02-2020
Love it!!
I love St Ives scrub.. it smells great and leaves the skin slightly smoother.
14-02-2020
5 stars
Smells amazing Not to course in my skin Not a thick formula Loved it and would buy again!!
03-02-2020
My Favorite Scrub
This scrub is by far my favorite. I use twice a week, it leave my face feeling so refreshed and soft. It smells amazing too!
24-01-2020
No wnergy
I wouldn’t say I felt energized but my face was very clean feeling feeling
11-01-2020
Part of my daily routine
Smells great, and does a fantastic job of exfoliating my skin. I Highly recommend it.
11-01-2020
Great face wash
I find that St. Ives products are well-priced and awesome; I use them often for my face. They never leave my face red or dry feeling, only soft and clean. My only drawback is that sometimes it's hard to get off in the shower but otherwise perfect!
01-01-2020
Great product!
I've used St. Ives for a few years now and I love all their products. I love the smell and the gentle formula. Works wonders on my skin!
31-12-2019
Wonderful
Refreshing and I love the warm yummy smell!! I use it every day!
28-12-2019
Great for sensitive skin
I have sensitive skin and it is hard for me to find products that do not cause a reaction. I love this scrub as it is good on my sensitive skin and gets rid of any flaky skin and leaves my skin soft and healthy looking