4.5 5 0 64 64 Trust us, you’ll want to get out of bed for this! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this scrub contains 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts. Bring on the energy of the day with pampered, soft skin!

2019-08-23
My skin love this :)
It takes all the dead skin and make my skin fresh . It open your pores allow your skin to breathe more.More over it worth of its price.Do a pretty good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2019-08-19
mmm yummy smell works great
Love all the st. ives products but this one especially in the morning great pick me up before a days work <3 the coffee scent seems to wake me up <3 would recommend
2019-08-19
Smells amazing!
I really like this product! How ever it is a little underwhelming once you get past the smell, because it smells wonderful but other than that it doesn’t do too much. I don’t mind this scrub but wouldn’t get again
2019-08-18
St Ives Energizing coffee scrub
I thought for a scrub it’s fragrance isn’t too overpowering however if you aren’t gentle on sensitive skin with this then it can damage your skin. Massage gently into skin.
2019-08-14
Amazing product
I adore this product, love the fragrance of coffee and the after effects. It removes all the dead cells and leaves the skin smooth.
2019-08-09
Wakes you up in the morning
I have used Saint Ives apricot scrub for as long as I can remember. I have now switched to the coffee kind smells great brightens up your skin and wakes you up in your morning shower
2019-08-03
Decent
Very rough on skin and feels scratchy. Not a big fan of drug store skin care ... did exfoliate however dried out my skin
2019-08-02
Not what I expected.
I was really was looking forward to using this scrub. How ever I found it smelled like old coffee and I was hoping more for a coconut fragrance. I also found it was a very thick paste and you needed to wash and rinse it off for a good period of time.
2019-07-29
great for sensitive skin
I really like how this goes on, and it also rinses of easy. My skin feels so soft after and the fragrance is not over powering.
2019-07-29
Wake up
Love this coffee coconut scrub smells great and makes my skin look so refreshed.I only use it once a week when my skin needs a boost .Greta price at Wal-Mart 5.99 .
2019-07-28
Very nice
I loved using it in the morning. The smell is nice but more importantly it brightened my face every time I use it.
2019-07-26
Nice Tropic smell
I liked the product, smell was tropical and made my face feel clean.
2019-07-24
I like the smell of the cream :) and like how it feels :)
2019-07-23
Not the best variety but is ok
Personally, I do not like scent of it. I prefer the light flowery scent but the texture is fine. It made my skin supple and soft. I might use it during winter than in summer though.
2019-07-21
St Ives scrub
My face feels so clean after I use this, plus I love the smell of it!