4.6 5 0 70 70 Trust us, you’ll want to get out of bed for this! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this scrub contains 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts. Bring on the energy of the day with pampered, soft skin!

2019-09-12
Perfect Brand
I love St. Ives. The scrub is as good as their classic - but it smells amazing. It delivers on its promise. Your skin will thank you. Although you will feel a bit strange the first time - it will not damage your skin. It is worth a monthly purchase.
2019-09-04
Délicat nettoyage
Ce produit offre un délicat nettoyage de la peau du visage et du cou. Il laisse la peau très douce après l'utilisation et permet une meilleure hydratation.
2019-09-01
I love this product so much. I have sensitive skin, and it did not leave me irritated. Scent is also amazing,. 10/10
2019-09-01
Really exfoliating
This scrub is great! Very good price and works wonders on the skin. Did not dry out my skin at all and was super good for it, really purged my skin and was not too harsh. I applied daily and it worked wonders.
2019-08-31
Genial
J’ai adoré cet exfoliant au café l’odeur qu’il laisse sur le corps est tout simplement WoW et la peau deviens super douce après usage je recommande fortement ☺️
2019-08-29
St.Ives Energizing Scrub
I really like this scrub I use it often and always come back to it.
2019-08-23
My skin love this :)
It takes all the dead skin and make my skin fresh . It open your pores allow your skin to breathe more.More over it worth of its price.Do a pretty good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2019-08-19
mmm yummy smell works great
Love all the st. ives products but this one especially in the morning great pick me up before a days work <3 the coffee scent seems to wake me up <3 would recommend
2019-08-19
Smells amazing!
I really like this product! How ever it is a little underwhelming once you get past the smell, because it smells wonderful but other than that it doesn’t do too much. I don’t mind this scrub but wouldn’t get again
2019-08-18
St Ives Energizing coffee scrub
I thought for a scrub it’s fragrance isn’t too overpowering however if you aren’t gentle on sensitive skin with this then it can damage your skin. Massage gently into skin.
2019-08-14
Amazing product
I adore this product, love the fragrance of coffee and the after effects. It removes all the dead cells and leaves the skin smooth.
2019-08-09
Wakes you up in the morning
I have used Saint Ives apricot scrub for as long as I can remember. I have now switched to the coffee kind smells great brightens up your skin and wakes you up in your morning shower
2019-08-03
Decent
Very rough on skin and feels scratchy. Not a big fan of drug store skin care ... did exfoliate however dried out my skin
2019-08-02
Not what I expected.
I was really was looking forward to using this scrub. How ever I found it smelled like old coffee and I was hoping more for a coconut fragrance. I also found it was a very thick paste and you needed to wash and rinse it off for a good period of time.
2019-07-29
great for sensitive skin
I really like how this goes on, and it also rinses of easy. My skin feels so soft after and the fragrance is not over powering.