4.6 5 0 70 70 Trust us, you’ll want to get out of bed for this! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this scrub contains 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts. Bring on the energy of the day with pampered, soft skin!

2019-07-06
Effective Scrub
This is a great scrub for acne prone skin and it smells great, however I am wary to continue using it since physical exfoliants have been known to cause micro-tears in the skin.
2019-07-05
Coooooool
Feels so soft the smell is awesome. Feels like u have dessert on your face
2019-07-05
Face scrub
Enjoy this scrub moisturizing and still feels like it’s cleansing . Isn’t to harsh on the skin
Absolutely wonderful product
This is one of the best creams I've ever used! Leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth! I just love it ❤️
Works well
Love the light scent. It exfoliates well, but isn’t as abrasive as the apricot scrub. It has a nice creamy, soft texture and leaves my skin feeling great.
Nice Product
Very nice to use. Always liked St Ives brand. Great scent and feel.
Smooth
Smells fantastic without being overpowering. Leaves the skin soft and smooth.
Love Love Love
This face scrub is amazing. The coffee smell is very refreshing, not overpowering at all. It's more course than typical face scrubs giving a deeper clean with your face feeling smoother. The price is really great, under $10 at Walmart. I will buy this product again.
.Vraiment excellent !!!
Il nettoie en profondeur, laisse la peau douce et il sent bon !!! Je l’adore !
A scrub to die for
A few days back I was at Shoppers Drug Mart and really wanted to buy a good scrub with a reasonable price tag and my eyes caught this beauty....smell oh heavenly smell and boy it works no mess just beautiful skin afterwards I seriously have fallen in love with this fantastic new product I highly recommend it...makes skin fresh and soft
2019-07-04
Even good for sensitive skin
Really liked this product it cleans deep without being harsh as I have sensitive skin.It smelled amazing and left me feeling refreshed
loving it
I use it in the morning to start my day! My face thanks me!
2019-07-03
I love this product first because I love the smell of coconut and it is gentle on the skin,even though it's a scrub.No improvments necessary.i would recommend this to anyone.
2019-07-03
Really great product for the price, great smell too.
Great product!
A nice, deep clean. Skin feels smooth, refreshed and amazing and it smells simply wonderful! Good value for the price and it doesn't have to ge used daily to maintain a smooth, deeply cleansed feel.