4.6 5 0 92 92 Trust us, you’ll want to get out of bed for this! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this scrub contains 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts. Bring on the energy of the day with pampered, soft skin!
St. Ives® Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub

18-08-2019
St Ives Energizing coffee scrub
I thought for a scrub it’s fragrance isn’t too overpowering however if you aren’t gentle on sensitive skin with this then it can damage your skin. Massage gently into skin.
14-08-2019
Amazing product
I adore this product, love the fragrance of coffee and the after effects. It removes all the dead cells and leaves the skin smooth.
09-08-2019
Wakes you up in the morning
I have used Saint Ives apricot scrub for as long as I can remember. I have now switched to the coffee kind smells great brightens up your skin and wakes you up in your morning shower
03-08-2019
Decent
Very rough on skin and feels scratchy. Not a big fan of drug store skin care ... did exfoliate however dried out my skin
02-08-2019
Not what I expected.
I was really was looking forward to using this scrub. How ever I found it smelled like old coffee and I was hoping more for a coconut fragrance. I also found it was a very thick paste and you needed to wash and rinse it off for a good period of time.
29-07-2019
great for sensitive skin
I really like how this goes on, and it also rinses of easy. My skin feels so soft after and the fragrance is not over powering.
29-07-2019
Wake up
Love this coffee coconut scrub smells great and makes my skin look so refreshed.I only use it once a week when my skin needs a boost .Greta price at Wal-Mart 5.99 .
28-07-2019
Very nice
I loved using it in the morning. The smell is nice but more importantly it brightened my face every time I use it.
26-07-2019
Nice Tropic smell
I liked the product, smell was tropical and made my face feel clean.
24-07-2019
I like the smell of the cream :) and like how it feels :)
23-07-2019
Not the best variety but is ok
Personally, I do not like scent of it. I prefer the light flowery scent but the texture is fine. It made my skin supple and soft. I might use it during winter than in summer though.
21-07-2019
St Ives scrub
My face feels so clean after I use this, plus I love the smell of it!
21-07-2019
Love the smell
This has a different smell then what I usually go for but wanted to try it out. I ended up finding the smell soothing. It made my skin feel great. Happy I purchased this and will definitely buy again.
18-07-2019
good
is okay, is feel for me very strong the scent for the product but overall is good
18-07-2019
Feels great!
I like how it leaves my face feeling nice and smooth and on top of that the coconut and coffee scent feels so energizing especially using it in the morning.