4.1 5 0 60 60 Feels light and fresh on skin. 100% natural moisturizers.
St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion

14-10-2020
Awesome!!
This spray on body lotion works wonders! The actually lotion smells great, hydrates well & doesn’t leave any type of oily / greasy feeling. It’s super easy to use, efficient bottle. Product doesn’t get wasted, perfect portioned spray comes out.
07-08-2018
I absolutely love this ! It’s been a holy grail of mine for years. It is affordable and works great.
07-08-2018
I bought this for my mom and she loves how effortless this goes on and absorbs quick!! Great for older people that can't reach those extra dry spots easily
06-08-2018
This lotion smells really nice and it is easy to apply. I would highly recommend this.
04-08-2018
My skin feels so hydrated after using this product. I was a product tester for this and works very well. My skin is normally dry and I felt so hydrated after. I love that you can spray this on. No need too rub in if you don't want. The price is great as well under $6 a bottle and lasts quite a long time. Will purchase!
17-07-2018
i tried the coconut scent it leaves a really nice smell and leaves skin moisturized.
03-06-2018
I love St. Ives spray on lotion. I keep a Can in my room, and spray it on as often as I can. It goes on light and smooth, drying with no sticky residue. It’s a summertime must!!
02-05-2018
Leaves my skin so soft and nice, whoever doest last more than an hour id say as my skin is pretty dry
16-04-2018
This spray lotion is extremely convenient and has a nice cool sensation. However, it was not as hydrating as some other affordable body lotions. If it were, I would definitely give this product 5 stars. If you are looking for a convenient lotion and don’t have overly dry skin, you may like this product. It just wasn’t for me.
23-02-2018
I lucked up on this hidden gem while browsing a .99€ Store and my family totally love everything about it, it smells great, it goes on fast, easy and evenly and it doesn’t leave a greasy residue and keeps our skin moistured for hours.
13-02-2018
I like it a lot. It is a light spray that helps when in a rush and need to moisturize. Smells really good as well. Defiantly recommend.
26-01-2018
I love this lotion and it makes it sooo much easier to apply as it is in a spray format! I will definitely buy again!
11-01-2018
It is a very light spray moisturizer. The have really nice scents. I used it in the summer and it was very effective. Wouldn't recommend it for the winter.
01-12-2017
It's very easy to use no mess and they are very light on your skin
01-12-2017
I bought this at my local Shoppers Drug mart. For me this was just ok it didn't wow me. What I did like was the convince of a spray can and quick drying formula. But it's a bit thin and doesn't really give an all day moisture like regular lotion or cream does.I think it would be good for summertime but in the winter when your skin needs that extra moisture this doesn't cur it for me!