4.3 5 0 88 88 Helps clear blackheads for fresher looking skin.

04-09-2018
Seems to work so far!
I purchased this a few weeks ago and it seems to be working. I like that it's a gentle abrasive (don't scrub too hard). I have noticed a reduction in the amount of blackheads that I have so it seems like it's working. I'm only using it a few times a week because I'm not sure how I feel about using an abrasive at every cleaning though.
03-04-2017
Not a fan of the over fragranced -fake smell. Great product besides the smell.
31-01-2017
St. Ives makes amazing products. Their scrubs are great!
04-08-2016
I LOVE this stuff!!!!! It's such a great product. My skin feels amazing afterward and smells so fresh! Does such a great job on keeping my skin clear. I have such a problem with blackheads and this stuff is just the bee's knees!
04-07-2016
Not great for sensitive skin because it's quite abrasive. Doesn't seem to exfoliate that great. Smells good.
28-06-2016
I think this green tea scrub is great! It makes my skin really soft and it smells really good! This product works for sensitive to oily skins!
16-06-2016
This is my all time favourite drugstore face scrub! The scrubbers are very small theory buff away dead skin beautifully without damaging your skin! It's amazing!
10-06-2016
Love it. It is a great gentle scrub and just help with the appearance of black heads. The only tip/note is to wash thoroughly after using it. If you don't you will definitely find like beads on your face. Make sure you rinse it thoroughly!
01-06-2016
Great exfoliation, use weekly. Smells so fresh and clean. I love St Ives!
18-05-2016
Loved this scrub. The granules werent too rough on the skin but it was still a gentle thorough exfoliation. I really enjoy the smell too.
12-05-2016
Love this st Ives scrub, it's one of favorites. Exfoliates ever so gently and leaves my skin feeling clean.
04-05-2016
I want to say that firstly, I have a sensitive facial skin which is something I find really annoying to cope with because while my facial skin is sensitive, my skin on my body is a combination type. Anyway, upon my purchase of the St. Ives Green tea scrub, I loved the fact that it didn't react on my face(as opposed to some other products I have tried out in the past). However, I noticed that the grains did turn out way too harsh on my facial skin. So, since I am not the type to enjoy wastage, rather than use my electric facial scrub, I rather used my fingertips during the application and scrubbing. That way, I managed to control the pressure between the scrub and my facial skin, while I prayed for the product to finish fast ;)
26-04-2016
One of my favourite Scrubs!!! This is one of the most gentle scrubs (the apricot is too rough) and it cleans to deeply and thoroughly without feeling rough! I love the the brand uses only NATURAL exfoliators which does not contain micro-beads that are harmful to the environment (mostly fishes). Leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean every time!
13-04-2016
I like that its easy to use has a great smell and rinses off easily but its breaks me out
12-04-2016
ohmygoodness.. this stuff is amazing! love my skin after using it!