4.1 5 0 26 26 Made with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers. Instantly boosts skin's natural radiance.
St. Ives Pear and Soy Body Lotion

16-02-2020
Smells good, but not moisturizing
This lotion smell good, but it doesn't do what it's supposed to do which is to keep me moisturized. After 30 minutes of application, my legs would just look dry like I didn't apply anything. The product is to thin for me.
15-10-2019
good
Not greasy. Softens skin. Great for legs and arms. The scent is not great but fades fast which I like,
27-09-2019
good
j'aime beaucoup ce produit efficace et sent bon longtemps
12-09-2017
St. Ives is my absolute favorite brand of moisturizer. The oatmeal one is my favourite. This moisturizer feels rich on your skin, and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. Love this stuff!
29-12-2016
Love the scent, but I have extremely dry skin especially in the winter and this is just not enough for my skin. This is a very light body lotion for normal to oily skin. Unfortunate because I would have loved it.
27-07-2016
I have tried St.Ives Pear and Soy Body Lotion and I must say,I just loves it.After taking a bath or shower,just put the Lotion all over your body and you can feel the difference it makes with your skin.It soothes and nourishes your skin and it doesn't go on greasy like some lotions do,St.Ives penetrates deeply to leave your skin feeling soft and silky smooth and increases skin suppleness.I love the scent also,not too strong like some lotions.Perfect for anyone with dry flaky skin because it moisturizes and reduces the feeling of tightness that some lotions do.The pricing is very affordable and I would recommend this product by St Ives to anyone.
18-07-2016
I've used St. Ives many times before and I love their products! This made my skin smell nice and was so soft! Also, easy on the pocket book..,??
06-07-2016
Love Love Love..... makes your whole body soft and has a very nice smell!
05-07-2016
Is my favorite body Cream. Leaves my skin feeling soft.
05-07-2016
The smell intrigued me when I tried it in the store but upon using the product I did not feel that it had any impact on my skin. I have dry skin so I am always looking to try new products in an effort to solve my dry-skin problem. I was disappointed.
23-06-2016
I like Saint Ives products at least my skin smooth without irritation
17-06-2016
I am a fan of St Ives products and have used most of their body lotions. Was quite intrigued when I saw this pear and soy body lotion and would love to try it.
17-06-2016
The smell is wonderful and it makes my skin feel like silk!
17-06-2016
I love the smell but I have very dry skin and I find that it does not last on my skin I always feel still like a lizard
16-06-2016
I absolutely adore all of St Ives products! What's nice about the pear and soy product is that the scent is not too sweet or perfumy that you may find with other products.