4.4 5 0 115 115 Here at St. Ives, we believe that glow starts from within, and spreads to the skin! Your skincare routine is only as strong as your self-care- that’s why we created St. Ives Watermelon Face Cleanser, made with 100% natural watermelon extract, is designed to leave skin refreshed and glowing. Why we love Watermelons: Watermelons are made up of 92% water! Our daily cleansers remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin’s surface.
St Ives St. Ives Face Care Cleanser Watermelon

17-01-2021
So refreshing
I use this in the morning as part of my morning routine. It smells so good and feel nice and cool on my face. It doesn’t feel heavy. I like it.
16-01-2021
Nice
I receive this as a part of a gift self for Christmas. I Really love the smell . Simple but make your skin more radiant and glowy.i recommend that product to all my friend and family .
14-01-2021
Quality product
Great smell, great simple cleanser. I use it every morning before putting on makeup.
08-01-2021
Cleanser at affordable price
The texture and feeling of a cleanser is most important to me. This foams up relatively nicely and has a nice watermelon scent. I know St. Ives is a cheap brand but I find their products often do the trick, I would recommend this.
02-01-2021
Skin feels great
It makes my skin so soft and skin glows after regular use
02-01-2021
Leaves your face feeling fresh. The smell wakes you up and is a great start to your day.
28-12-2020
I got this as a Christmas gift and after the first use I won’t use another again. It smells amazing and it makes my skin feel soft. I was unsure of how it would be before using it but I definitely recommend trying this
24-12-2020
AMAZING!!
I absolutely love this product, I have been a huge fan since the first time I tried it! I first started using the Watermelon Glowing Moisturizer (which is a must!) and when I saw that there was a Watermelon Hydrating Daily Cleanser I bought it right away! Instantly leaves skin hydrated and glowing with all natural ingredients. :)
22-12-2020
Amazing cleanser
I love the smell and feel of this cleanser. It foams up really nice and has a cute pink colour to it. The only downside to it is it makes my skin slightly red. Overall it is a great cleanser
20-12-2020
St Ives body wash
It is nice and smell good I bought it from super store.
17-12-2020
Loveee
Currently using this as my body wash and loveee it! Smells really nice and leaves you feeling clean & refreshed! Does not dry out my skin like many other types. If you are sensitive to fragrance however, I might not go with this .
14-12-2020
Like the scent
I really like the scent and it isn't overpowering. I also like the fact that it smells like real fruits. Overall, I like the product and my sensitive skin is fine with it but I did notice that my face is a little drier.
12-12-2020
Good
I like the scent of watermelon it leaves my skin very clean plus good price recommended
11-12-2020
Smells amazing
Okay girls this smells amazing but with that being said I don’t know if it’s the best option for your face it can be irritating for some skin types I wouldn’t buy it again maybe it would be good for a preteen to get them in a routine for skin care
10-12-2020
It’s ok
This product is affordable but you have to be carful where fragrance can be very bad for using on your face and cause more break outs. I would avoid this brand if possible