3.6 5 0 8 8 Result: A buildable medium kissed glow. Lock in moisture for up to 72 hours. Infused with hyaluronic acid and watermelon extract to deeply moisturize skin it is quick-drying, streak-free and non-sticky. Vegan-friendly and made with 100% natural tanning actives.
St. Tropez Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Body Lotion

19-09-2020
Smells better than the original
The best tanning cream brand has figured out a way to improve the smell! This provides an awesome, stream free tan in just a few hours after application. This smells much better than the original. I will repurchase.
02-03-2020
Pas naturel
Ce produit ma laissée indifférente. L'odeur ne ma pas du tout plu. Et cela laisse une impression de faux bronzage pas très naturel.
16-02-2020
Could be better
The scent is amazing, and it leaves your body with an overall sunkissed glow. Not too orangey or too dark but if you werent completely pale to begin with, it might not show a whole lot... the one thing I really didn't like about this stuff is how bad it smells on your body if you get sweaty even the slightest bit..
24-01-2020
Good
I didn’t really notice anything with hanging with this but it did smell really good and it did hydrate my skin really well usually this Brand delivers amazing products but this one was mediocre
24-01-2020
tan me up!
pretty good product, I really liked the refreshing scent but I can't say that I've ever seen that these lotions really have a tanning effect...but if you're into these things...
07-01-2020
Cute
This St. Topez lotion is honestly cute, but not much else. I prefer their other products, as the colour on this is slightly dull, but if you are looking for a very subtle shine this Is okay
09-12-2019
awesome
Smells so good. Like fresh watermelon. So moisturizing. Love it for summer.
08-12-2019
Ive had better
Loved the fresh scent. Wasnt keen on the feel on my skin. Felt oily. Prices wasnt too bad. Would've liked it to be in other scents too. Works in a pinch if I run out of my normal one.
23-03-2020
I love nice smelling things, it’s great to try new scents
04-12-2019
I have tried so many different suntan lotions and I find I always look like an orange. I'd like to try this one just to see if you actually look like you got a tan.
03-12-2019
haven't tried it but love to have glowing skin even in the dead of winter.