3.6 5 0 7 7 Result: A buildable medium kissed glow. Lock in moisture for up to 72 hours. Infused with hyaluronic acid and watermelon extract to deeply moisturize skin it is quick-drying, streak-free and non-sticky. Vegan-friendly and made with 100% natural tanning actives.
St. Tropez Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Body Lotion

24-01-2020
Good
I didn’t really notice anything with hanging with this but it did smell really good and it did hydrate my skin really well usually this Brand delivers amazing products but this one was mediocre
24-01-2020
tan me up!
pretty good product, I really liked the refreshing scent but I can't say that I've ever seen that these lotions really have a tanning effect...but if you're into these things...
07-01-2020
Cute
This St. Topez lotion is honestly cute, but not much else. I prefer their other products, as the colour on this is slightly dull, but if you are looking for a very subtle shine this Is okay
09-12-2019
awesome
Smells so good. Like fresh watermelon. So moisturizing. Love it for summer.
08-12-2019
Ive had better
Loved the fresh scent. Wasnt keen on the feel on my skin. Felt oily. Prices wasnt too bad. Would've liked it to be in other scents too. Works in a pinch if I run out of my normal one.
04-12-2019
I have tried so many different suntan lotions and I find I always look like an orange. I'd like to try this one just to see if you actually look like you got a tan.
03-12-2019
haven't tried it but love to have glowing skin even in the dead of winter.