4.6 5 0 10 10 Starbucks Keurig True North Blend Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods have been repacked with a newly designed look. This coffee is described as a mellow, easy-drinking and smooth blonde roast brew with cocoa and toasted nuts, that can be prepared in less than a minute. It is said to mingle beautifully with milk and sugar, and is suitable for all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers. The kosher product retails in a 288g pack made with a minimum of 35% post-consumer materials, containing 24 recyclable K-cups. The manufacturer claims to be committed to 100% ethical sourcing in partnership with Conservation International.
Starbucks Keurig True North Blend Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods

12-09-2020
great blend
I enjoy coffee that is not too strong and bitter, and this blend is fantastic. It's rich in flavor and I love how mild it is. I would recommend it to everyone who wants their coffee to taste great but not too bold.
30-08-2020
Favourite roast at Starbucks
True north taste delicious and these k-cups are the next best thing to going into Starbucks for a cuppa joe.
15-07-2020
Don't need to go to Sbux again!
I have to say, that I was always skeptical of making my own coffee at home. However, I tried this guy now that I'm working from home, and I don't think I'll ever go back to the cafe locations anymore! It does the job, tastes the same, and is cheaper in the long run!
21-04-2020
True North coffee
Pike place has been my go too coffee for years but when my store was out I decided to try True North and was very impressed! I don't find it quite as flavorful as pike place and it's a touch lighter but I thoroughly enjoyed it and will purchase again.
19-04-2020
Starbucks at home
This is one of my favourite blends from Starbucks. When it brews, it's like you're transported to Starbucks cafe. The flavour is great as well
08-04-2020
Starbucks Pods - True North
I love Starbucks Coffee and have for years. What’s even better is that I can make it at work with Pods. The True North Blend, however disappointed me greatly. I found it to be quite weak in flavour.
07-04-2020
Homebrew is great!
My husband loves Starbucks. Not having to go out during vivid is a bonus. The taste is very close to what you would get at Starbucks. We bought 3 boxes
06-04-2020
Starbucks does not disappoint, smooth rich flavour. Almost like going to coffee house
06-04-2020
Good substitute for at home coffee
I am a big fan of Starbucks coffee so during the Covid quarantine I thought I would try it at home. Great coffee but taste is a bit off from the original
02-04-2020
Good coffee
very pleasant, strong blend which I like. It is great first thing in the morning