4 5 0 57 57 Just add hot milk!
Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew Pumpkin Spice

30-04-2020
Divine!
This pumpkin spice coffee was so good! Loved it. Happy I tried it and will keep it in my pantry~for fall! It has a nice spicy taste which is perfect!
12-04-2020
Café qui goûte l'automne !
J'adore ce café, il goûte tellement l'automne !! Dès que la fin août arrive, je surveille son arrivé en magasin pour l'acheter !!
30-03-2020
Drink of Autumn
During the fall, I always drank this one because it is there for a limited time and personally, I liked it. I think it can be less sweet, but I think it is ok. I recommend it during the fall to drink something else from the regular drinks on the menu.
08-12-2019
great for work
I love the convenience of this product without having to hit a Starbucks before work. I take the compact packages in my bag and instantly have a flavourful, rich hot drink for my day on the job!
08-12-2019
So yummy
I love the taste. Taste so yummy. Definitely enjoying every cup!
25-09-2019
non
perso comme amateur de café je ne trouve pas ça bon!
10-09-2019
Fall
this flavor makes you feel like a Fall day it is delicious
09-05-2019
Gritty
Just couldn't get it to mix properly. Always left with some gritty residue at the very bottom of the cup
03-05-2019
So convenient!
I work in a shared office space, with some not-so-honest coworkers. In the past, I've left a container of coffee with my own mug and press in the kitchen, only to come in finding the coffee half empty, and someone else drinking out of my mug. Of course, nobody admits to using my things. I have found the Starbucks Via packets so convenient. I don't want a cup of coffee every day, so I can just leave a packet in my purse until an afternoon pick-me-up is needed. Hot water, and a splash of milk is all that's needed to prepare a delicious cup of coffee. I've especially loved the Pumpkin Spice variety - slightly sweet, with the classic Starbucks Pumpkin Spice aroma - this product is a keeper! Now, if only I could prevent my coworkers from stealing my favourite mug...
27-11-2018
Pumpkin ??
This is my absolute favourite drink, I’m so sad it’s only available during fall, but when it is I keep a stash. It’s delicious!!! I love pumpkin spice anything
10-11-2018
Very Good
Very good product, excellent to fill that Starbucks craving when you are nowhere near one.
06-11-2017
This is a very sweet drink, I recommend this for anyone who enjoys pumpkin tasting drinks
05-08-2014
I buy a lot from star bucks and go there regularly! its a great product and when fall is around an even better product as its more a comfy cozying feeling it invokes during autumn : )
01-06-2014
Not a bad product, but still prefer just plan old latte.
24-02-2014
"pumpkin spice" caught my attention, but it was too rich for me. i prefer plain coffee.