4 5 0 99 99 Made with dates, seed butter, seeds, cocoa, and chocolate. No unpronounceable stuff in here.

2019-04-25
Love this product idea!
I was excited to try these and really like them! Less guilt than eating cookies or chocolates, but still has a rich chewy taste. The dates, coconut, seed butter, and chocolate are so good together!
2019-04-10
Yum
I bought this on a whim. And glad I did. It was very good. Nice small bites. Healthy enough not to feel guilty if you ate two of them.
2019-03-27
Sun-Rype Good Bits
Loved these sweet treats!! They are perfect for when you are craving something but don't want to overindulge
2019-03-12
Absolutely delicious, nummy snack. Perfect size. Highly recommend.
2019-03-11
Wonderful
I love chocolate and these hit the spot. The brand is well known too.
2019-03-11
Sun-Rype Good Bites Chocolate Macaroon
When looking for all natural snack especially works great for on the go....
2019-03-08
Awesome
This is so yummy and addictive.. Once you try you will not want to share.. even know sharing is caring...
2019-03-07
SunBites
Absolutely loved these little snacks, there a bit on the dry side but a great nut free substitute!!
2019-03-06
parties
good at card games with friends,or just sitting around the T.V
2019-02-23
Not bad
They’re not the greatest but not terrible either!!!
2019-02-20
parfait comme collation
jai acheter ce produit dernierement pour avoir une collation assez santé sous la main au bureau et je ne suis pas decu, j'aimais deja beaucoup le principe des barre au datte et cest la raison qui ma attirer vers ce produit! j'apprecie vraiment le coté croquant des ptite bouchée ainsi que leur format. meme ma fille de 2ans 1/2 les adore!!!
2019-02-13
Average
Quality/healthy ingredients but the taste / flavour leaves a lot to be desired. Not really special or remarkable enough to stock permanently in the pantry.
2019-02-13
Bought by mistake
I bought these thinking they were macadamia nuts. Didn't care too much for them as I don't like macaroons.
2019-02-12
Snackable treat!
These Sun-Rype Chocolate Macaroons are a treat to keep on hand when you're craving something sweet. It is a bit underwhelming with the chocolate flavour though. I can only eat maybe 2-3 at a time because they are very densely packed and filling, so even though the package is small, it will still last a while.
2019-02-09
Strange taste
We had a packet of these come free with our shopping. We thought they would be a hit with the kids, unfortunately they did not like them. I tried one and could u ferrand why they didn't like them. They left a very odd taste in your mouth and didn't taste like we expected.