Sun-Rype Good Bites Chocolate Macaroon

4 5 0 139 139 Made with dates, seed butter, seeds, cocoa, and chocolate. No unpronounceable stuff in here.
Sun-Rype Good Bites Chocolate Macaroon

16-11-2022
This was the first flavour of goodbites that I tried and they are fabulous. A nice, small, healthy treat for when my sweet tooth hits! They are a bit on the pricy side here, but definitely worth it!
15-09-2022
These are very addicting. I love anything made from dates. I also love chocolate and coconut making these the perfect sweet treat. I can eat a whole bag while just watching a show.
26-08-2022
love love
my whole family loves this stuff have bought a few times now
13-07-2022
Surprisingly great
Sun-Rype Good Bites Chocolate Macaroon are more of a date based snack/ dessert than a macaroon. But either way, it’s surprisingly delicious. Slight chew, rich flavour and relatively good for you on the scale of desserts. Would recommend.
06-07-2022
Real Jaw workout
I have to agree, they really are on the dry side. Did enjoy the coconut the best but would not waste my money on these again.
02-05-2022
Tasty!
They're a bit dry but are still quite good for a gluten free/vegan snack. The dates give them a nice sweetness and pairs well with the chocolate and coconut. The seeds add a pleasant crunch.
19-04-2022
An interesting chew
I love chocolate. I love coconut. These were good but a little dry. The coconut and chocolate flavors are there and work in sympatico, neither over powering the other. Excellent chewiness
19-04-2022
Delicious!
Recently discovered these little bites of heaven! They’re vegan and gluten free! The chocolate and dates make a great combo with the hint of crunchy seeds and coconut. They’re healthy and they won’t last long if you know what I mean ;)
13-02-2022
yummy.
great little bites on the go or just for a little taste of chocolate without all that sugar... I really do enjoy these as a snack and buy these constantly. I also do recommend if you like these, to also try the other good bites Sun-Ripe sells, the coconut classic is the bomb.
28-10-2021
Belle gâterie
Petit plaisir coupable quand on a un vrai goût de sucre. Le bon goût du chocolat en petite bouché super pratique j'ai bien aimé.
21-07-2021
Chocolatey Goodness
These were some really good handy bits to have in your cupboard when you just need a taste of chocolate but don’t want to eat just pure sugar. They are nice balanced pieces and the coconut adds to the texture. Great for a pick me up.
19-07-2021
Yumm
These are such a good, healthy snack to have on go. They are super flavorful and hard to tell that they are healthy. I would definitely recommend these as a quick snack to have on the go.
05-06-2021
I like them!
If you're looking for a healthy on-the-go snack, I'd highly recommend these. They're chewy and not too sweet. I've even used these as a smoothie bowl topper before for some healthy fats and it was great, I just prefer other brands such as good to go and larabar which is why I'm giving it 4 stars.
17-05-2021
Gritty Texture! Not A Fan!
Although Sun Rype is a Canadian brand, I really wish that they made a better product. These “Chocolate Macaroons” have a gritty texture and a protein bar aftertaste! Overall do not recommend! And do not consume after expiry either!
22-04-2021
Nice snack!
I love snacking on these and knowing it's a healthy snack! The macaroon one is good but my favorite is the chocolate chip! I always grab a pack of those! They are too good!! They are chewy and have a great flavor. There are a good amount of chocolate chips in each little bar and there's a good amount of bars in the bag. They last me awhile. They have seeds in them which I love like sunflower seeds, and dates I believe as well which give it its chewy-ness and actually add to the nice sweet flavor! Definitely will continue to purchase!