4 5 0 101 101 Made with dates, seed butter, seeds, cocoa, and chocolate. No unpronounceable stuff in here.

2019-09-11
Too healthy
This snack is really really really dry it takes an acquired taste bud.
2019-09-08
Sun Ryle Good Bites
I purchased Sun Ryle Good bites, chocolate macaroon flavour. My family tends to love bars that are similar but we were left feeling disappointed with these. They seemed much drier than the regular similar product that we use. I found them less flavourful as well. They aren’t disgusting, I just prefer our regular product. We won’t repurchase.
2019-04-25
Love this product idea!
I was excited to try these and really like them! Less guilt than eating cookies or chocolates, but still has a rich chewy taste. The dates, coconut, seed butter, and chocolate are so good together!
2019-04-10
Yum
I bought this on a whim. And glad I did. It was very good. Nice small bites. Healthy enough not to feel guilty if you ate two of them.
2019-03-27
Sun-Rype Good Bits
Loved these sweet treats!! They are perfect for when you are craving something but don't want to overindulge
2019-03-12
Absolutely delicious, nummy snack. Perfect size. Highly recommend.
2019-03-11
Wonderful
I love chocolate and these hit the spot. The brand is well known too.
2019-03-11
Sun-Rype Good Bites Chocolate Macaroon
When looking for all natural snack especially works great for on the go....
2019-03-08
Awesome
This is so yummy and addictive.. Once you try you will not want to share.. even know sharing is caring...
2019-03-07
SunBites
Absolutely loved these little snacks, there a bit on the dry side but a great nut free substitute!!
2019-03-06
parties
good at card games with friends,or just sitting around the T.V
2019-02-23
Not bad
They’re not the greatest but not terrible either!!!
2019-02-20
parfait comme collation
jai acheter ce produit dernierement pour avoir une collation assez santé sous la main au bureau et je ne suis pas decu, j'aimais deja beaucoup le principe des barre au datte et cest la raison qui ma attirer vers ce produit! j'apprecie vraiment le coté croquant des ptite bouchée ainsi que leur format. meme ma fille de 2ans 1/2 les adore!!!
2019-02-13
Average
Quality/healthy ingredients but the taste / flavour leaves a lot to be desired. Not really special or remarkable enough to stock permanently in the pantry.
2019-02-13
Bought by mistake
I bought these thinking they were macadamia nuts. Didn't care too much for them as I don't like macaroons.