4.3 5 0 109 109 Sunlight® OxiAction™ Power Pacs helps eliminate grease, stains and baked on foods with no pre-rinsing required
Sunlight® Dishwasher Oxi Action Lemon Fresh 55ct

08-05-2020
Excellent product
Using this product everything smells clean and does a great job at keeping all my dishes clean.
14-04-2020
dishwashing
the fragrance of lemon is perfect, not overpowering and not too bland. I am a big fan of it.this works great on washing tough grease and super gentle on my skin causing no irritation.
25-02-2020
Good product
I thought this was a good product. The soap left my dishes clean and they had minimal to no residue left on them. The scent was pleasant and not overpowering. The price point was also great!
22-02-2020
pretty good
I find this product was pretty good, but sometimes left some plates a bit dirty. I enjoyed that my cups had no film left behind on them and where crystal clear. Where I live our water is pretty hard so not to many products leave my cups crystal clear. overall satisfied.
21-02-2020
Cheaper than most
Good product. Nice smell. i have used up to 3 pods for heavy soiled clothes.
10-02-2020
Exceptional
cleans extremely well without salt or water marks. amazing product, never had to wash anything after I took it out of the dishwasher. velcro packaging would be cool
24-01-2020
This product gets my dishes is so nice and clean and has a fresh then
04-01-2020
Does the job
Bought these thinking what do i have to lose. I tried them and they worked great. I found that they work better than the more advanced type dishwasher tabs and leaves no residue behind.
03-01-2020
Best Dishwasher Tabs
We love using these tabs. We consistently had trouble with other tabs and since switching to this we haven't has any issues with not having clean dishes. Good price point and east to find in store!
09-12-2019
Rinsed Dishes
I always rinse my dishes before they are put in the dishwasher so I find the Sunlight makes them nice and shiny and clean!
07-12-2019
good for light loads
its good for lighter loads, need stronger for pots and pans
03-12-2019
Clean
Cleans great I've bought these a few times and never was I disappointed
25-11-2019
Sunlight liquid detergent
I have known and used this product since I was a kid,this is one best liquid detergent,it's has nice and long lasting fragrance,and I love the way it keeps my clothes sparkling after washing presently using for my family.I strongly recommend this product to friends and whoever that interested in seeing his or clothes sparkling.*****
01-11-2019
Sunlight
Nettoie très bien très efficace. J’ai essayé plusieurs produits et c’est le meilleur pour moi
01-11-2019
Excellent et abordable !
Nettoie très bien la vaisselles même si elle n'a pas été rinçés au préalable et qualité/prix , difficile à battre !