4.3 5 0 104 104 Sunlight® OxiAction™ Power Pacs helps eliminate grease, stains and baked on foods with no pre-rinsing required

24-07-2019
Sunlight is Good
I bought this product because the price was right. It did the job. Dishes came out clean and smelling good.
23-07-2019
ok
was not a huge fan of this product i felt like it did not all dissolve
18-07-2019
Awesome
I find these work well and smell great but they need more cleaning agents in them like finish and the other brand
16-07-2019
Sparkling Clean
Great product. So easy to use, and cleans dishes well.
08-07-2019
Dish pods
Decent dish soaps feel like it needs to be a bit strong formula for my dishwasher (mines old) has a great smell,price and reseable bag. Could have a liquid release like cascade pods
06-07-2019
Super clean
These pods cleaned all the dishes without having to rinse first, there were no spots either. Lovely lemon scent. The packaging could be more user friendly.
04-07-2019
Did the job!
I tried this product for the first time two months ago and was pleased with the results in comparison to some of the other more costly options.
04-07-2019
Love these
Love this product did an awesome job didn't have to rinse my dishes. Left no residue. Will definitely buy these again
26-06-2019
Sunlight pods
No residue left on dishes, easy to use. Was in sale at the time, glad I purchased it
25-06-2019
I never have to rinse my dishes first and they always come out so clean . Very happy !
20-06-2019
Works great!
This is the only dishwasher soap I buy. I don’t rinse my dishes, and they come out clean every time.!!! Can’t beat the value either - cheaper than other leading brands but works the same or better. Like the Ocean Mist scent better.
18-06-2019
Sunlight pods
Worked pretty good. Cut through all the grease and food. My dishes came out clean and shiny!! Which is awesome, cause I hate washing dishes by hand hahaha. Definitely worth trying.
17-06-2019
Action packed
It removes the grease easily and surpeingke I didn’t have to ore rinse it . It did the job well done !
13-06-2019
Sunlight dishwasher detergent
Love how crystal clean the dishes get and the lemon smell
06-06-2019
Oh non!!
Personnellement, je n'ai pas aimé ce produit puisqu’il restait coller dans la porte du lave-vaisselle et se dessoudait pas très bien.