4.7 5 0 89 89 10 calories per 250 ml serving. No Aspartame No Artificial Flavours No Artificial Colours

2019-05-31
Great Taste
The mango and blueberry juices are both excellent. My only gripe: I wish SunRype would remove the Sucralose and and use Erythritol only to sweeten their 'Slim' products.
2019-05-29
Great keto option
Suitable in small amounts for keto diets, love that I have an option when I am missing juice
2018-08-06
This is delicious and healthy. I love the strong flavour it has.
2014-02-09
My family tried this and really liked it. It isn`t as sweet as the regular one. It tastes lighter but still tastes like juice.
2014-02-05
I enjoyed this juice. I really liked that it was not sweet like regular juices. Nice and tangy.
2014-01-28
I don`t enjoy this drink. Even though it is sugar free and has no aspartame, it still doesn`t taste very good and has a bad aftertaste
2014-01-23
My sister buys this and she let me try it. I really enjoyed it.
2014-01-09
I have used these to get off of pop and onto juice and water. With all the flavours and benefits, it has been a great transition
2014-01-05
I did not enjoy this at all. I would prefer to water down regular juice to make it "diet". I did like the bottle it came in though
2013-09-27
I love this juice. Low calorie and it tastes great.
2013-09-06
I tried it liked it, its not to sweet, low on calories and has a nice fruity taste.
2013-08-22
Tout simplement délicieux. Celui avec mangue est super. Le goût est très agréable. À mettre sur la liste d`épicerie.
2013-08-20
This taste so fruity and so healthy I bought a few more bottles to have on hand... really good...
2013-08-01
I like the SunRype products but I did not enjoy this.
2013-07-27
Typically I am a huge SunRype fan, but I was a little hesitant to try their new Slim product; I didn`t need to be! The flavour is still there, it has fewer calories than the normal SunRype juices and it is not made with aspartame.