4.7 5 0 89 89 10 calories per 250 ml serving. No Aspartame No Artificial Flavours No Artificial Colours

31-05-2019
Great Taste
The mango and blueberry juices are both excellent. My only gripe: I wish SunRype would remove the Sucralose and and use Erythritol only to sweeten their 'Slim' products.
29-05-2019
Great keto option
Suitable in small amounts for keto diets, love that I have an option when I am missing juice
06-08-2018
This is delicious and healthy. I love the strong flavour it has.
09-02-2014
My family tried this and really liked it. It isn`t as sweet as the regular one. It tastes lighter but still tastes like juice.
05-02-2014
I enjoyed this juice. I really liked that it was not sweet like regular juices. Nice and tangy.
28-01-2014
I don`t enjoy this drink. Even though it is sugar free and has no aspartame, it still doesn`t taste very good and has a bad aftertaste
23-01-2014
My sister buys this and she let me try it. I really enjoyed it.
09-01-2014
I have used these to get off of pop and onto juice and water. With all the flavours and benefits, it has been a great transition
05-01-2014
I did not enjoy this at all. I would prefer to water down regular juice to make it "diet". I did like the bottle it came in though
27-09-2013
I love this juice. Low calorie and it tastes great.
06-09-2013
I tried it liked it, its not to sweet, low on calories and has a nice fruity taste.
22-08-2013
Tout simplement délicieux. Celui avec mangue est super. Le goût est très agréable. À mettre sur la liste d`épicerie.
20-08-2013
This taste so fruity and so healthy I bought a few more bottles to have on hand... really good...
01-08-2013
I like the SunRype products but I did not enjoy this.
27-07-2013
Typically I am a huge SunRype fan, but I was a little hesitant to try their new Slim product; I didn`t need to be! The flavour is still there, it has fewer calories than the normal SunRype juices and it is not made with aspartame.