4.1 5 0 17 17 Simplify your makeup routine with this multitasking foundation stick and blender!
SuperStay Multi- Use Foundation Stick

18-03-2020
try this
This is a great all day wear foundation. It has a unique stick so its not messy hands free. That's what I liked best I think it could be a bigger bottle. I would defiantly recommend this product.
10-03-2020
cover up
excellent coverage that last all day and looks natural
09-01-2020
Pas d’effet poudreux
Un fond de teint qui est vraiment absorbé par ma peau, hydratant, facile d’applications. Le coût est des plus abordable, je l’ai même testé sous la pluie et aucune marque d’eau ou de décoloration est apparu.
04-11-2019
Yes and No
I really like the coverage on this and also how its the only thing I have to use for foundation. I just wish it was a bit thicker but its still great.
02-10-2019
Cakey
This face foundation is very cakey and not a good coverage
22-09-2019
Great for price
I tried this about a month ago and I actually really liked it. It worked really well especially considering the price point! Like 10$ I would for sure recommend. It’s not my go to but it’s my cheaper go to!
10-05-2019
its ok
I liked the product it wasnt the best concealer/foundation that i tried the worse thing about it was the sponge it was just an overall mess!!
08-04-2019
très pratique
un baton facile d,utilisation qui camouffle très bien les petites imperfections
04-02-2019
Pretty good
It seems they’ve stopped making the foundation stick I used for years ... this is the ‘new’ one. It’s not bad and seems to do the job!
22-11-2018
nice
Nice color and doesn't look cakey. I like how lightweight it is.
18-10-2018
Put on n go
It looked good stayed on 'all night don't feel like a mask
26-09-2018
Full coverage
Great full coverage stick foundation. Super convenient to keep in your purse for touch ups throughout the day. Goes on and blends smooth without creasing during the day.
20-09-2018
Great Product
I absolutely loved this product. Would definitely recommend it to my family and friends!
17-09-2018
Decent
This foundatipn is definitely one youd wear in the summer when you have a good tan
14-09-2018
Classy finish
Flawless. Just flawless is exactly how my foundation Volkswagen I was to usher applying this product. I used scampered sponge and baked my face too. Amazing g