3.9 5 0 21 21 Simplify your makeup routine with this multitasking foundation stick and blender!

02-10-2019
Cakey
This face foundation is very cakey and not a good coverage
22-09-2019
Great for price
I tried this about a month ago and I actually really liked it. It worked really well especially considering the price point! Like 10$ I would for sure recommend. It’s not my go to but it’s my cheaper go to!
10-05-2019
its ok
I liked the product it wasnt the best concealer/foundation that i tried the worse thing about it was the sponge it was just an overall mess!!
08-04-2019
très pratique
un baton facile d,utilisation qui camouffle très bien les petites imperfections
04-02-2019
Pretty good
It seems they’ve stopped making the foundation stick I used for years ... this is the ‘new’ one. It’s not bad and seems to do the job!
22-11-2018
nice
Nice color and doesn't look cakey. I like how lightweight it is.
18-10-2018
Put on n go
It looked good stayed on 'all night don't feel like a mask
26-09-2018
Full coverage
Great full coverage stick foundation. Super convenient to keep in your purse for touch ups throughout the day. Goes on and blends smooth without creasing during the day.
20-09-2018
Great Product
I absolutely loved this product. Would definitely recommend it to my family and friends!
17-09-2018
Decent
This foundatipn is definitely one youd wear in the summer when you have a good tan
14-09-2018
Classy finish
Flawless. Just flawless is exactly how my foundation Volkswagen I was to usher applying this product. I used scampered sponge and baked my face too. Amazing g
09-09-2018
Easy to use
I liked this a lot. It's super easy to apply and the finish is very nice. It is drying so if you have dry skin this is not for you. It is definitely not as long lasting as they claim however. It does wear off quicker than other foundations. Also the sponge is terrible. I would rather more product than the sponge. Overall it is good for the price.
06-09-2018
Amazing product
Very nice product and easy to use by any person and it leaves a smooth texture on the skin. Value for money
20-11-2018
Would love to try this product , so exciting to give it try
24-10-2018
I haven't actually got a chance to use this product yet but from other reviews I have seen on it it seems awesome! It's supposed to be great coverage and can blend into your skin really well. I'm excited to try it!