0 5 0 21 52 deliciously complete meals

2013-07-04
Delicious meal for 2. Quick and easy to make. can be a bit pricey if not on sale but is still cheaper than ordering takeout and I`m pretty sure it would be a lot better for you
2013-06-07
So convenient to have one of these in your freezer and pull it out for a quick supper!! I wish the veges were cut smaller BUT that`s nothing against the taste!
2013-06-06
Skillet meals are great for a one person meal or a side.My 2.5 year old and I can polish one off no problem, but they are quick, simple and delicious. A little over priced but you can usually find them on sale for alot cheaper.
2013-06-04
I love these but they are not very affordable so I would not often buy them.
2013-06-01
These are really really good and quick and easy to make. A little pricy though
2013-05-26
me and my son (8yrs old) have tried a few of these and find after the first few bites they slowly lose their appeal. It all just kinda tasted the same and find that the sauces have been too salty or to chemically tasting for us
2013-05-24
these are fairly tasty meals if you don`t have time to cook. i would highly recommend them over eating out.cl
2013-06-03
This isn`t something I would buy but only because I like to make my dinners from scratch.
2013-05-27
This is a great idea for those nights where you don`t want to go to the trouble but you don`t want to resort to unhealthy fast foods!
2013-05-10
These were not a big hit in the family. Way to salty, could not finish my portion and I had to use 2 bags to feed 2 adults and 2 small children. Will not buy again.
2013-05-03
not a hit in my family,lacked a good flavor, not enough to satisfy and very high in sodium
2013-04-25
I loved these, you just heat them up and eat! So fast.
2013-04-21
I buy these on a regular basis and love them. They are so easy to make and taste fresh even though they are frozen. They are also well priced for the amount you get which makes it a great deal. I like the size of the vegetables, chicken and other ingredients plus they have a good selection.
2013-04-19
I recently tried this and it was delicious. The portions are a bit on the small`ish side so add a salad to bulk up the meal.
2013-04-18
Can`t remember what flavour I purchased but what came out of the bag did not look like the picture on the bag. That aside it didn`t even taste good we ended up throwing it away.