4.5 5 0 180 180 Dust lock adhesive. 24 refills.
Swiffer Dusters

31-12-2020
Swiffer cleaning
These nice little dusters make cleaning a lot easier, and efficient. They pick up dust particles with no effort and help to keep your home clean. I have cats and they help to clean up their cat hair as well !
14-11-2020
Makes dusting easy!
Love these! They take the work out of dusting. They collect dust very efficiently and easily and aren’t strongly scented which is ideal in my house. The handle attachments make them even easier to use. They’re a must-have in my cleaning tote.
08-11-2020
Dust bunnies be gone!
My house accumulates a lot of dust which then sets off my allergies, so having swiffer dusters to do a quick run through my house is a life saver. They get the job done.
05-11-2020
Doesn't work like advertised
Although it's okay for small bits of dust and if you dust every say, it doesn't "lock in" the dust like the commercial says. I used it on a ceiling fan just like in the commercial. It caught some dust and then wiped the rest on the floor. Gross!
28-10-2020
Makes dusting easy
The swifter dusters work well for cleaning tricky areas like blinds! I like that they're lightweight. My kids have more fun helping clean when they can use a fun "poofy" duster.
27-10-2020
Unbelievable product
Well, a few weeks ago I bought this product for the first time. Omg, how wonderful. I bought it to clean the dust of my blinds. It used to take me a long time to dust them. Today I used the duster Swiffer and dusted all my blinds and it literally took me minutes. The dust just stayed on the duster. I'll definitely buy refills.
15-10-2020
fast cleaning
Use these for all my dusting, makes cleaning so much faster. Use them all over my home, from table tops to walls and baseboards.
02-10-2020
Wonderful
I love the swiffer duster’s. They are very good at catching the dust within the fibres and trapping it in. I use this product at least weekly in our house and will continue too.
13-09-2020
Dusters
I love these dusters. I keep one in the bedroom in my side table, and one on my coffee table in the living room. Even when sitting down I’ll whip it out and do a little dusting every now and then whwn I spot some! This is so quick and easy to do, we definitely need to all have the Swiffer Dusters!
12-09-2020
Always on hand
these are great to reach the surfaces on edges, up high or down low. They pick up a great amount of dust that is kicking around. I always have a box or two on hand
16-07-2020
Will be Purchasing Refills!
We love this product! We have a lot of black shelving with nooks and crannies and these easily pick up all of the dust in 1 or 2 sweeps. They are also awesome for our furniture I would like to know if there is an extendable arm available so cielings can be reached as well.
07-07-2020
my everyday buddy
for dusting i use nothing else but swiffer... love it and is my absolute go-to
08-06-2020
Traps dust.
This product is amazing. Picks up the dust and holds it. I have two cats and a large dog which create a lot of dander dust and hair. This gets both leaving my furniture dust free.
04-06-2020
Like it
For the dust cleaning on the surfaces, this is the only product I am using. All you need to do is swipe the surfaces with this product and you are done.
13-05-2020
Never fails.
I have tried other no name brands and always go back to the original. It does not leave long behind. I use it to clean Around the house and car.