4.1 5 0 435 435 Swiffer WetJet gives you a great clean on virtually any floor in your home.

01-11-2019
Great for a quick cleaning
I use this mostly during the week for quick cleanup of the floors. I have hardwood and tile floors and I find this does a good job of cleaning them. You can use whatever solution you want so that's a bonus.
27-10-2019
Too expensive.
I have used it and it works. Too bad the price is not very likable. It made me change it for another company. Even if i have changed i am still thinking about this product. I really like it and maybe someday the price will drop. I will be happy then.
14-10-2019
Swifter wetjet
I like cleaning without the use of chemicals and this does the job easily and efficiently
22-09-2019
Loved mine!
I absolute love my swifter! My main complain is how expensive everything for it is! So I have switched to another company! But if you don’t mind spending the extra money it is so convenient !
15-09-2019
Good for a quick clean
This product is good for a quick clean but can be costly compared to other similar products. I’ve used this for a quick clean up in the kitchen or before guests come over. It does the job! Not my favourite product but good for a quick clean.
15-09-2019
comes in handy
I think that this is great for cleaning your floors quickly but maybe not thoroughly, I find that it is very useful after vacuuming but it does not pick up everything. i would definitely recommend this though.
04-09-2019
For a quick clean
It's good for a quick clean, not for a deep cleaning of your floors, leaves floor sparkling after use but doesnt pick up everything, It's easy to handle and doesnt take much space to store. Pads are expensive to buy.
09-05-2019
Quick clean
Works okay when you need to clean up quickly. Pads don't do the deep cleaning or gets into the grout. I find the pads don't pick up the dirt that gets pushed around by the pad. Pads very expensive.
12-01-2019
Meh
These are great for a quickly clean; but absolutely not for a deep clean. Nothing beats scrubbing your floor on your hands and knees. I also found the more I used this product, the dirtier the grout became. The replacement pads and solution are pricey. Not my top choice in floor care.
21-11-2018
Swiffer vs. Life
I'm currently on my second Swiffer Wet Jet; meaning I'm a repeat customer. The handle on the first one broke because of excess pressure on the top of the handle. I have a long haired St. Bernard, a Bassett Hound, and three members in my family that's why Swiffer has become a necessary staple in my cleaning arsenal. When it rains outside my dogs will leave muddy paw prints, despite my towelling their paws. Swiffer helps me to keep my floors clean and I don't need to cart a heavy bucket of water or wring my mop out. The pads combined with the Swiffer floor cleaner help me keep my floors feeling and looking clean. The pads show exactly how dirty your floors really are and are easily disposable. The Swiffer Wet Jet is more expensive than your standard mops on the market. They are easily sourced at your local hardware stores, grocery stores, and big chain stores like WalMart and CostCo. I would definitely recommend and happily purchase a third one when the time comes.
10-09-2018
AMAZING
Finally got hardwood floors and I am so releived that I can use a swiffer now instead of getting on my hands and knees and vacuuming corners, or mopping. I can't wait to purchase difference scents of the spray. Love that it leaves such a fresh smell and look.
09-09-2018
Cleans my floors
I don't mind my swiffer wet jet when I need too do a quick clean up. I normally use it once a week and it hasn't given me that much issues. I don't think its a deep cleaning system for me as I still need too hand wash my floors once a week as well, but this swiffer jet works when you need a quick cleanup fast. The refills are quite expensive so I have used my own solution and it works just great with water/vinegar. It honestly is great when you have kids that like too spill stuff daily. Quick and easy cleanup. I do recommend.
09-08-2018
I use the Swiffer WetJet on a daily basis. It is ideal for quick cleanups and refreshening up when you are pressed for time. So easy to use without any awkward bulkiness. The mop thoroughly cleans leaving behind a sparkling floor and it doesn't take much room to store. It is a convenient product and the appealing scents give my home a pleasant aroma.
07-08-2018
I love the Swiffer wet Jet! It's so easy to use and there's no hassle with having to rinse it out every minute like other mops. The only down side is you need to continually buy the cleaning fluid to get a good clean, otherwise it's amazing!!
04-08-2018
I very much enjoy the technology and ease of the Swiffer Wet Jet. I have used it very frequently in the past. However, with people in my house with scent allergies, its use has become infrequent. I now use it with a spray bottle in hand filled with water/vinegar. It would be fantastic if Swiffer would allow refillable bottles, or at least strongly reduce the amount of scent used in the spray.