Tarte™ Babassu Foundcealer™ Skincare Foundation

4.4 5 0 64 64 This vegan makeup & skincare hybrid delivers an ultra-comfortable, natural radiant finish & medium customizable coverage so you can live your day, your way.
Tarte™ Babassu Foundcealer™ Skincare Foundation

03-05-2021
I love this foundation
What a smooth application. No break outs and great coverage
15-04-2021
Love this!
It doesn't dry out my skin at all and does not go on cakes for my very dry skin. I honestly love this so much and it is so so smooth on my skin. My skin always gets compliments when I use this. It is so glowy!
13-04-2021
If you're expecting full coverage this isn't for you
I new when I bought it that it wasn't full coverage so I wasn't disappointed. beautiful finish
15-03-2021
Pricey!!
I liked the tarts concealer but the foundation? not as much. Kind of made my face dry out and cakey. it’s also very pricey at sephora.
20-02-2021
This foundation is absolutely amazing!!! Such a flawless finish and it made my skin look healthy and dewy. Totally a fan of this one...
09-02-2021
TARTE IS THE BEST
tarte is my go to foundation! it is a great price, its also vegan which is a bonus! this specific one also has SPF which is something I look for in my skin care products. Hands down my favourite makeup line is Tarte
12-12-2020
Excellent
It’s good brand I love tarts I love to use this product I leaves my face so good long wear good coverage my beatie
16-11-2020
Good
I very much enjoyed this buildable target foundation. It was light weight, didn’t look cakey on my skin. The product size is average but these Sephora products can be costly which is the only downside.
29-10-2020
THE BEST FOUNDATION I HAVE USED SO FAR
Hands down to the best Foundation i have used so far. The texture and creaminess is perfect for your face. Also, now i dont have to worry about applying sunscreen as it already had Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen. Wont dry your face out and it is vegan.
23-10-2020
Great coverage
This product was very long lasting and provide a great coverage. Though the price tag was quite high so I would expect this out of a luxury foundation. I do find it to be comparable with some drugstore foundations but I would purchase again if it’s on sale.
22-10-2020
better than shape tape
In my opinion i found this better than shape tape. Went on easy and stayed put. I used a primer and it was staying put from morning till night. As with most foundations its pricey but worth it. Lovely light scent too.
20-10-2020
Excellent coverage
This foundation provided excellent coverage and hid all of the redness on my face.
12-09-2020
Flawless finish
This foundation is so good for everyday use or even it can be used occasionally. It gives you the perfect finish you are looking for. It is a bit expensive but it is worth it! I really recommend this to everyone!
25-08-2020
Awesome product
I just love this foundation and it is very good and it is not so heavy and doesn't dry your skin
04-06-2020
Nice light coverage
I love this foundation, it is buildable and has a nice light coverage that iam looking for. It doesn’t have heavy feeling and doesn’t dry out my skin. I would recommend this for someone who is looking for light coverage.