4.3 5 0 39 39 This vegan makeup & skincare hybrid delivers an ultra-comfortable, natural radiant finish & medium customizable coverage so you can live your day, your way.

2019-08-31
Flawless
After trying tarte Foundcealer I am in love! The product was easy to apply and it didn't feel like I was wearing a mask. I receive so many compliments on my makeup when I wear Foundcealer. The product looks like I just applied it at the end of a long day at work.
2019-07-22
Not so much for multi-tasking
This is great like a BB cream.. but not for full coverage. I feel it did not provide a full coverage and did not last all day. However, it was good for just cleaning up your face - and applying a light bronzer on top of this. I wouldn't recommend for a night out
2019-07-03
I love this cause I get good coverage from it. also it stays on a while. the range of colors is great too. i also like how natural it looks.No improvements needed. I would recommend it to everyone.
2019-06-20
Coverage
It has a nice light weight coverage if that’s what your looking for but I personably like they’re other foundations that have full coverage.
2019-06-17
foundcealer
I really liked this product as it has full coverage and lightweight.
2019-06-16
It works
I haven't tried foundation in over 20 years I decided to purchase some for my brother's wedding I was overly impressed my skin was so soft and it covered all my imperfections ☺️
2019-05-26
Tarte Foundation. Amazing coverage.
I really liked Tarte foundation. The coverage was amazing. Looked great for about 6 hours. Then it started to get patchy. The next day I used a primer and it lasted longer. Purchase a shade or 2 darker than your regular. The bottle is deceiving. It is much lighter on your face.
2019-05-23
I love this Brand. It goes on so smooth and silky. Not heavy at all. Coverage was great! Lasted a long time. More shade options would be great. I would recommend for sure. Amazing
2019-05-14
Probably works for normal/dry skin
I have oily skin. This did not apply well on my nose, looked blotchy from the time of application. Plus, an hour in and I was shining like a disco ball. With mattifying primer, setting powder and spray. If you don’t have oily skin I’m sure it would work awesome as the formula is light, and I’m always jealous of those who can wear radiant finishes! Plus tarte normally makes good foundation and concealer. Just does not work well with oily skin. Glad I sampled it, but I’m still looking for my perfect summer foundation!
2019-05-12
Was expecting a little more from this product
I like this foundation its light and lasts as much ad any other foundation. I love tartes makeup and this just didnt quite hit my expectations for what I would expect from tarte
2019-05-10
Foundation tarte
I give it a 5 because it was a full coverage on my face very light if you have dry skin get the one for that lots of moisture
2019-05-08
Okay
The only other tarte product besides the shadows I have used was the tarte shape tape which was absolutely amazing, however this foundation has a very weak selection of shades to choose from, I found myself mixing the two that I bought together which should not be an option,the formula of the foundation is nice but I wish there was a wider Shaw range
2019-05-02
Love
Tarte is awesome all around. The skincare line is great too. This has nice coverage and stays put pretty well.
2019-04-22
Tarte
I tried this once and ended up returning it. I didn't get the coverage I wanted. It's a nice formula but in the end I didn't like it.
2019-04-19
Great coverage and worth the price.
Tate really banged it out of the park with this one. The best coverage, feels great on your skin. I like the variety of shades they have.