4.3 5 0 25 25 This vegan makeup & skincare hybrid delivers an ultra-comfortable, natural radiant finish & medium customizable coverage so you can live your day, your way.
Tarte™ Babassu Foundcealer™ Skincare Foundation

17-04-2019
Smooth and full coverage
This is the best product I’ve used. It’s goes on and stays on for a long time. It’s smooth and has tons of coverage.
16-04-2019
Love this
This foundation is like a second skin. It is so smooth and does not leave clumps. I use this for both day and night wear and I’m never disappointed.
08-04-2019
Great coverage very light and fluffy great sun protection it blends very so nicely I would highly recommend it to anyone else who is thinking about buying it it's my favorite go to
02-04-2019
Felt great on my face
Didn’t dry out my face like some do. Look and feel great
01-04-2019
Feels great on the skin last all day and non greasy love it
Best makeup
Love how this foundation doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or dry
Great coverage
Absolutely love this!! Perfect coverage. Long lasting
Concealer king!
Best concealer/ foundation ever! I love all in one products - it saves me time and it does multiple things so I don't need to buy 10 billion things for one purpose. Absolutely the best concealer/ foundation on the market and worth every dollar. I like the light feel and staying power of this product and would highly recommend this for anyone!
Foundation
A wonderful product made of quality ingredients and works great with daily make up for work feels so nice on skin
Best Vegan Make-up
It trly is the best vegan make-up I have ever tried. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin appear so smooth and flawless.