4.4 5 0 130 130 The World's first plant-based burger that looks, cooks, and satisfies like beef without GMOs, soy, or gluten.

19-10-2019
Better then most no meat, meat
This product has come closer in texture and taste to real meat, but it still isn’t ... if your looking for a meat substitute sure but the real thing is still so much better.
18-10-2019
Delicious!
I've had a few Beyond Meat burgers in local pubs, but this was the first time I'd purchased and cooked at home. The experience was the same - one of the tastiest veggie burgers I've eaten. I would purchase again for a special occasion, but the price point will keep me from adding to my grocery list on a regular basis.
05-10-2019
Taste
Its good. I normally don't eat vegetables . But this makes me feel like I eat meat
04-10-2019
Not too much flavour
Purchased these after trying the beyond burger at A&W. Definitely didn't taste as good when I made them at home, although I think that could be expected. For the price I wouldn't purchase again. However, I am not a vegetarian so maybe if I didn't eat meat I would have been happier with these.
Way beyond
Omg! We were so excited when A&W started selling beyond burgers. We ate them and loved them all the time. Finally they started selling them at our local Sobeys. We buy them all the time. They are loaded with sodium but its a yummy treat!
Beyond meat burger
Tried this at Tim Horton’s and will certainly never buy another one. All I could taste were the spices used. Didn’t taste at all like a burger should taste.
Not a fan
I like that there are more options for people who want to be plant based. I did not like the taste as it mimics meat and I have never liked the taste of meat. The other beyond meat products like the sausages are excellent
01-10-2019
Flavour was an issue
I didn’t like these that much. Texture and flavour were an issue. I had a hard time getting past how pink they looked in the package. Not my favourite at all. Needed a good seasoning
30-09-2019
Amazed
When I first tried it I wasn't told that it wasn't real meat. Was about four burgers in when I was informed. I love them. Makes me wanna stop eating meat all together if it's this good!
26-09-2019
A fantastic sustainable alternative to meat
I am glad we are starting to see more and more plant based products available. The Beyond Burger is one of my favourites. I know it is not meant to be a healthier option, and it is not marketed as such. It is meant to be a sustianable alternative to meat, and boy does it taste similar. I am impressed how they've got the process down to the tee, adding beet juice to make it look like meat. It's a sustianable option that makes a difference. Instead of burning down rainforests for raising cows and feeding them, we now have burgers that taste like meat but are completely plant based. My only criticism is the price point. If they keep the price point this expensive, no one is going to fully commit to switching,. There is going to be a competitor that comes out with a better alternative at a fraction of the cost they're charging and I hope they're ready for that...
26-09-2019
Great veggie option
Taste and value is great. Goes well with other toppings. Good nutritional value. Very happy it’s offered in Tim Hortons.
25-09-2019
non merci
c'est ecris en vert soi dison a base de plante! mais sa na rien de santé c'est super modifié… perso je ne donnerai pas a mes enfants
24-09-2019
It was very good considering it was not real meat, the texture and taste were both very similar
24-09-2019
Can’t Believe it’s not meat
I 100% could not tell this wasn’t meat....and shhhhh my husband had no idea and I am not about to tell him.
22-09-2019
Taste like real meat
This taste like real meat, so good I would recommend