4.5 5 0 80 80 The World's first plant-based burger that looks, cooks, and satisfies like beef without GMOs, soy, or gluten.

2019-08-22
Woah
This tastes super similar to meat, I’ve had it multiple times at restaurants and the first few times I had to get other people to taste it because I could have sworn it was meat. I’ll definitely continue to eat these.
Beyond Meat Burger
Great product - good to see how well this is doing! Would recommend to anyone interested in a meat alternative. No improvements needed - perfect as is.
Great Meat Alternative!
Great substitute for a meal of eating meat. The beet juice as the blood alternative really adds to the authenticity without altering any taste. Doesn't taste exactly the same as an actual burger but once you dress the burger with condiments and toppings its very close. It also had me feeling a lot better than a regular burger would after I ate it. Would definitely recommend it as a substitute but don't go in with the expectations that it will taste exactly the same. Definitely some good promise in this product once it is more readily available and affordable for everyone.
Vegetarian
My daughter is a vegetarian and this is her go to substitute.
2019-08-20
I really don't like these. I'm the only one!
I tried one of these burgers and was really disappointed. I was so excited to finally try one of these popular Beyone Meat burgers as I do like many plant based burger patties. One bite and I honestly had to spit it out. It was prepared on a griddle and cooked correctly. It was just such an odd taste. Tasted extremely over processed, like a burger out of a can. I've never had a canned burger but if I did I imagine it would taste like this. I rarely give negative reviews but I honestly did not like this product at all even though I was eager to try it and usually like plant based burgers.
2019-08-19
Best burger
This was delicious. Juicy and tender. Exactly what I am used to in a barbecued burger. Even better because it is not meat.
2019-08-17
Best plant based burgers
Best “mock meat” burger I’ve ever tried! It’s super satisfying, tasty, juicy, and flavourful
2019-08-14
Umm worth a try
so i recently tried this, its a great alternative for vegetarians but not that satisfactory for meat lovers. The fact that there is no soya in this patty is really amazing. A great effort by the compny. will try again.
2019-08-09
The Best Veggie Burger Out There!
This is hands down the best veggie burger I have ever had. Heat up on the skillet with some olive oil, salt, pepper and some garlic and it's an unreal flavour. By far the best veggie burger I have ever had compared to other brands (Yves etc) this does not have that Wheat/hard/chewy texture.
2019-08-07
Why
this has way too many ingredients at least with real meet its one ingredient
2019-08-06
great product
amazing taste! Great product, Very tasty. it easily replaces any meat
2019-08-03
Beyond Meat
Gross - no positive flavor - will not purchase again.
2019-08-03
this is ok
the taste was amazing which was the first thing i noticed by the way :) I loved it the flavors were really good, not much I can say for changes:) Yes I have gotten it actually for many of my friends :) thank you
2019-08-02
Making Meatless Mainstream
This is a good product. As a longtime vegetarian, I enjoy this burger, but it's certainly not my favourite. However, as something that has encouraged people to try an alternative to meat, you can't beat it! Definitely worth a buy, but don't forget to try some others!!
2019-07-31
Great burger
Very tasty and moist. I think that condiments help round out the "burger". Trying to cut down on red meat and I love burgers so this helps solve the problem. I have heard there are lots of chemicals in it, so not sure how good they are nutritionally