4.5 5 0 76 76 The World's first plant-based burger that looks, cooks, and satisfies like beef without GMOs, soy, or gluten.

2019-08-20
I really don't like these. I'm the only one!
I tried one of these burgers and was really disappointed. I was so excited to finally try one of these popular Beyone Meat burgers as I do like many plant based burger patties. One bite and I honestly had to spit it out. It was prepared on a griddle and cooked correctly. It was just such an odd taste. Tasted extremely over processed, like a burger out of a can. I've never had a canned burger but if I did I imagine it would taste like this. I rarely give negative reviews but I honestly did not like this product at all even though I was eager to try it and usually like plant based burgers.
2019-08-19
Best burger
This was delicious. Juicy and tender. Exactly what I am used to in a barbecued burger. Even better because it is not meat.
2019-08-17
Best plant based burgers
Best “mock meat” burger I’ve ever tried! It’s super satisfying, tasty, juicy, and flavourful
2019-08-14
Umm worth a try
so i recently tried this, its a great alternative for vegetarians but not that satisfactory for meat lovers. The fact that there is no soya in this patty is really amazing. A great effort by the compny. will try again.
2019-08-09
The Best Veggie Burger Out There!
This is hands down the best veggie burger I have ever had. Heat up on the skillet with some olive oil, salt, pepper and some garlic and it's an unreal flavour. By far the best veggie burger I have ever had compared to other brands (Yves etc) this does not have that Wheat/hard/chewy texture.
2019-08-07
Why
this has way too many ingredients at least with real meet its one ingredient
2019-08-06
great product
amazing taste! Great product, Very tasty. it easily replaces any meat
2019-08-03
Beyond Meat
Gross - no positive flavor - will not purchase again.
2019-08-03
this is ok
the taste was amazing which was the first thing i noticed by the way :) I loved it the flavors were really good, not much I can say for changes:) Yes I have gotten it actually for many of my friends :) thank you
2019-08-02
Making Meatless Mainstream
This is a good product. As a longtime vegetarian, I enjoy this burger, but it's certainly not my favourite. However, as something that has encouraged people to try an alternative to meat, you can't beat it! Definitely worth a buy, but don't forget to try some others!!
2019-07-31
Great burger
Very tasty and moist. I think that condiments help round out the "burger". Trying to cut down on red meat and I love burgers so this helps solve the problem. I have heard there are lots of chemicals in it, so not sure how good they are nutritionally
2019-07-31
Best on the market!
After falling in love with A&W's plant based burger I was desperately on the hunt to find a comparable plant based burger that I can enjoy at home. This burger is so yummy and doesn't leave you feeling full of regret because there is no SOY! YAY. Finally a burger that vegetarians and vegans can enjoy. The price point is great two. Absolutely love this product.
2019-07-30
As a vegan who gave up meat for ethical reasons, this product is a joy. It satisfies my still-present meat cravings without any of the cruelty. I strongly encourage my omnivorous friends to try these out for the sake of our cow friends :) <3
2019-07-29
This vegetarian approves!
I adore the Beyond Meat brand. I've been a vegetarian almost 15 years and have tried any and every type of veggie burger out there. These burgers are by far my favourite!
2019-07-26
Great product. Very tasty. Easily replacing any meat product and also stands on its own.