4.3 5 0 23 23 A mineral sunscreen that contains ultra-refined dispersion of micronized zinc oxide and titanium dioxide (no nanoparticles) with SPF 30.
The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 30 with Antioxidants

26-01-2020
I am an ordinary girl, love ordinary products, so affordable n does what it says. Have tried so many of the ordinary products they r all amazing with great prices. I would really recommend to try this.
23-01-2020
The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 30
For the price, I think it's an amazing steal of a product. It does exactly what it says to do, protecting your skin for harmful UV sunrays. I would use this on days where I don't want to wear makeup and just go out with this.
08-01-2020
Economical and Effective Sunscreen
I really like this sunscreen. Once applied it sits comfortably on my skin and lasts all day without pilling or sliding off. The texture of the product is neither sticky nor tacky, it just feels like my skin. The slight white cast does dissipate quite quickly. I cannot state how well it performs under makeup as I have not yet tried applying makeup after using this product. I would definitely consider repurchasing this sunscreen in the future.
07-12-2019
love
i LOVE all of ordinary products every single one is high performing and super cheap
02-12-2019
Sticky
I do like to use this as sunscreen in the summer because it doesn't make my face break out like most sunscreen, but I don't like the texture, it can be sticky. I usually mix it with a lighter sunscreen or put it on and then powder it.
07-11-2019
Love all The Ordinary products
Love this product. Its such a great value for the price. This line is so good for those that can't afford much. I just wish it was easier to buy instead of going online. This has just enough SPF for your face. I use it every day.
04-11-2019
love the ordinary
this product is amazing. I used many products from the I brand and I cant be happier.
30-09-2019
Great brand
I’ve used daily this past summer. The brand is excellent and this product is no exception. Price point is excellent.
26-09-2019
great
it makes my skin so soft, and isnt too wet. I have pretty sensitive skin so its very good! i also liked how it wasn't too heavy for my skin and felt very light. Reccomend for anyone wiht similar skin!
05-09-2019
I love the way this feels on my skin I get full coverage with this product I find it absolutly amazing. I will definetly keep purchasing this product.
04-09-2019
Great price
I wanted to start using a sunscreen in every day makeup routine. This product goes on the skin very thick and makeup doesn't go on very subtle. I really wanted to love it but it doesn't work under makeup.
04-09-2019
Great price, awesome product
For a low price you can have an affordable trusted skincare line. This product absorbs well. However I sweat on my hairline and have very pale skin... and there was a small bit of visible spf. Overall great product.
03-09-2019
Great Product for a Low Price
Was searching for a mineral sunscreen to use daily and came across this while browsing online. It provides great coverage and does absorb well under makeup. It does have a bit of a purple hue to it and you really need to rub it in, but that is the nature with most mineral sunscreens. I do find it has a bit of an odd smell, but it is not scented per se. Overall a great product and would purchase again.
01-09-2019
Really great price
It's great for such a cheap price and works well, has no scent and really mild as well. It's quite small though, and takes up about half of the packaging given, so that's a downfall but overall still good and works well.
28-08-2019
Not what I expected
I was looking to add an SPF to my skincare regimen. I thought I could replace my last step moisturizer with this - i was wrong. This SPF goes on rly thick & definitely makes my face appear more white. While I do believe it does a good job at protecting my face from sunlight, I do not like how this applies on my face and looks.