4.5 5 0 167 167 Introducing authentically tasting Taco Kits from Mexico’s #1 brand of Tortillas, Tia Rosa.

2019-05-19
Très bon produit
J'adore ce produit car il est très facile d'utiliser car on trouve plein de recette à faire avec ces tortillas. J'aime faire des piazzas minces, des roulés au jambon ou poulet, très bon goût et toujours très frais.
2019-05-19
Très bon produit
C'est un produit j'ai toujours sous la main car il est très versatile. J'aime faire des pizzas, des roulés, des tacos. C'est toujours frais et aucun arrière de farine, toujours bon jusqu'à la dernière bouchée.
2019-04-20
This taco kit is by far better than the old el paso kit. Wraps were soft and had a more constant shape other than the old el paso oddly egg shaped wraps. It was not raw or doughy either. Family loved it.
2019-02-07
Delicious dinner
Everyone in our family really liked these. Super easy to make, and enough tortillas and sauce to go around
2018-11-19
The best
The best flavour if using packaged flavourings. Way better than El Paso.
2018-09-18
Bonne bouffe
Mon copain est difficile pour les tacos et cette enveloppe il a adoré! La sauce est vraiment bonne la petite salsa qui l’accompagne aussi et j’ai même acheter plusieurs produit à faire geler et même quand on dégel le tout est numéro un
2018-09-10
Very convenient taco kit!
This kit was very tasty. I enjoyed the tortilla shells; the seasoning was great. I wasn’t a big fan of the taco sauce. It was a little blah, something was lacking. Overall, a good kit!
2018-09-02
Larger wraps
We usually buy whatever taco kit that is on sale. We have used this kit a number of times. The wraps are a good size - not the smaller wraps that other companies have started using more recently.
2018-08-11
This is a good Tex-Mex kit, the seasoning has the perfect amount of spices to enhance your chicken/beef flavour and the flour tortillas are decent too. Sauce is not the greatest. The price of this kit is a bit high though.
2018-08-07
I love this product. I love tacos and this kit helped me to make the greatest tacos ever.
2018-08-05
I love how there are a variety of sizes of tacos in the kit. I would buy this again.
2018-07-04
I love the ease of the Tia Rosa Taco Kit. The tortillas are soft and fresh. However the spice mix is just ok. And the taco sauce is bland. I have definitely had better.
2018-06-12
I would recommend this only if you do not like your tacos spicy. The kit is convenient, but the sauce and mix did not have enough flavour for me and my family. The only item in the package I would want next time are the flour tortillas which were amazing.
2018-06-07
This is an excellent kit. The tortillas are fresh, the salsa is well seasoned, and the taco seasoning is just spicy enough. All at a great price too.
2018-05-12
We absolutely love Tia Rosa Taco Kits. Its such a fast and easy meal option. We always have a bunch in the freezer on hand. The soft shells are always soft and fresh tasting and the spice is not too spicy or overpowering. Our three lil ones who don't like spicy food definitely approve of this product. These take 15 minutes to whip up, its my go to for those busy nights.