4.5 5 0 165 165 Introducing authentically tasting Taco Kits from Mexico’s #1 brand of Tortillas, Tia Rosa.
  • 4.5 from
  • 165 Reviews

Reviews

10-09-2019
Très bon produit
Habituellement j'achète une autre marque de pain tortillas et il y avait en spécial cette marque, et je l'ai essayé. Très bon produit, très frais et parfait pour faire nos tortillas maison.
19-05-2019
Très bon produit
J'adore ce produit car il est très facile d'utiliser car on trouve plein de recette à faire avec ces tortillas. J'aime faire des piazzas minces, des roulés au jambon ou poulet, très bon goût et toujours très frais.
19-05-2019
Très bon produit
C'est un produit j'ai toujours sous la main car il est très versatile. J'aime faire des pizzas, des roulés, des tacos. C'est toujours frais et aucun arrière de farine, toujours bon jusqu'à la dernière bouchée.
20-04-2019
Great
This taco kit is by far better than the old el paso kit. Wraps were soft and had a more constant shape other than the old el paso oddly egg shaped wraps. It was not raw or doughy either. Family loved it.
07-02-2019
Delicious dinner
Everyone in our family really liked these. Super easy to make, and enough tortillas and sauce to go around
19-11-2018
The best
The best flavour if using packaged flavourings. Way better than El Paso.
18-09-2018
Bonne bouffe
Mon copain est difficile pour les tacos et cette enveloppe il a adoré! La sauce est vraiment bonne la petite salsa qui l’accompagne aussi et j’ai même acheter plusieurs produit à faire geler et même quand on dégel le tout est numéro un
10-09-2018
Very convenient taco kit!
This kit was very tasty. I enjoyed the tortilla shells; the seasoning was great. I wasn’t a big fan of the taco sauce. It was a little blah, something was lacking. Overall, a good kit!
02-09-2018
Larger wraps
We usually buy whatever taco kit that is on sale. We have used this kit a number of times. The wraps are a good size - not the smaller wraps that other companies have started using more recently.
11-08-2018
This is a good Tex-Mex kit, the seasoning has the perfect amount of spices to enhance your chicken/beef flavour and the flour tortillas are decent too. Sauce is not the greatest. The price of this kit is a bit high though.
07-08-2018
I love this product. I love tacos and this kit helped me to make the greatest tacos ever.
05-08-2018
I love how there are a variety of sizes of tacos in the kit. I would buy this again.
04-07-2018
I love the ease of the Tia Rosa Taco Kit. The tortillas are soft and fresh. However the spice mix is just ok. And the taco sauce is bland. I have definitely had better.
12-06-2018
I would recommend this only if you do not like your tacos spicy. The kit is convenient, but the sauce and mix did not have enough flavour for me and my family. The only item in the package I would want next time are the flour tortillas which were amazing.
07-06-2018
This is an excellent kit. The tortillas are fresh, the salsa is well seasoned, and the taco seasoning is just spicy enough. All at a great price too.

Q & A

Loading...

Similar products